Marlies Discussion: 12'/13' Marlies Part I|Looking Forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snizzbone*

Was that Rielly blowing by the dman and almost scoring a highlight reel goal just now (right after D'Amigo got smoked)?

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Was that Rielly blowing by the dman and almost scoring a highlight reel goal just now (right after D'Amigo got smoked)?

Doubt it.

Havent seen Rielly at all in the third, not sure if he is injured or just sitting. But Yeo isnt that good defensively

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I don't see it with Blacker, kid always makes things more difficult than it should be. His lack of hockey sense is so glaring.

On the other hand Marshall is so much better, great compete level and technical sound. Ashton also looking like he is NHL bound next year, one of the best games I have seen from him yet.

mikebel111*

I don't see it with Blacker, kid always makes things more difficult than it should be. His lack of hockey sense is so glaring.

On the other hand Marshall is so much better, great compete level and technical sound. Ashton also looking like he is NHL bound next year, one of the best games I have seen from him yet.

marshall has been terrible this series. griffins forwards are too fast for him

blacker kills him any day

lets go JESSE:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

snizzbone*

Rielly not on the ice in the last minute of play down 4-3 series on the line? Holzer on instead?

mikebel111*

tough way to end, but our defence will be really young next season

future is bright

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Ugh, digusting.

The leafs and marlies have a habit of
1) Getting Outshot BADLY
2) Relying on their Goalie to stand on their head
3) Cannot Defend a lead!!!!

Cmon...

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I have seen improvement in that regard

he still has lots of time. he just needs more time.

Honestly, I have said it from day one, Blacker has all the skills to be a good NHL D man, it's his mind and his ability to process the play that will alway be the challenge. It's a struggle for him, he is apt to 2-3 giveaways a game, and this is not even at the NHL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad