OT: 118th Obsequious Banter Thread: February is the month of food days

What are your favorite food(s) celebrated by a special day in February? (Choose up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Stressful week coming up. The federal government contract I've been working on since 2019 expires on Tuesday. Final bid proposals were due Friday the 15th and we still don't know who has been awarded the follow-up. What we do know is that the next contract is apparently so much smaller in scope that all but 15 of our 50ish person workforce are not being retained after Tuesday. We had one-on-ones with management almost a month ago to find out who was being kept. I was one of the lucky ones... most of my friends were not.

If we don't get it, I suppose I'll have to bank on E.O. 14055 to hopefully get me picked up by the next company. Either way there's almost definitely going to be a gap in service... I just hope I'm not unemployed for too long.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Well things finally caught up to P. Diddy. He’s got seemingly all major government agencies on him now with them raiding all his homes today.

He’s been known as a ruthless music executive locking up most of his artists under bullshit deals. But the last year or so it’s taken a weird turn of all new kind of misconduct of the sexual nature.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Well things finally caught up to P. Diddy. He’s got seemingly all major government agencies on him now with them raiding all his homes today.

He’s been known as a ruthless music executive locking up most of his artists under bullshit deals. But the last year or so it’s taken a weird turn of all new kind of misconduct of the sexual nature.
He booked it out of the US to some island on his pj

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Jesus.

Reminds me of this several years ago. If it had lost steering a minute or so later, the Burlington Bristol would have been toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese