OT: 116th Obsequious Banter Thread: October is National Pizza Month

October is National Pizza Month. What is/are your favorite pizza topping(s)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
Arugula is good unless it is from Trader Joes and has a cricket in the bag..

There is a place I am currently banned from entering where the only greens they serve is arugula. I ordered a burger once, lifted the top bun, saw the offending greens, stood up, and spray painted a big black "X" on the door, got in my car, and left.

No, that wasn't the reason I was banned.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
question. I am trying to get into touch with a friend through a text message since...Friday. They are older..very fixed income but that's not the here or there. If they couldn't pay they phone bill would that be a reason for my text messages coming back as couldn't send message?
Is it possible they are roaming? Yes, if phone service was shut off then it wont deliver.

Reactions: trostol

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
question. I am trying to get into touch with a friend through a text message since...Friday. They are older..very fixed income but that's not the here or there. If they couldn't pay they phone bill would that be a reason for my text messages coming back as couldn't send message?
I don’t know if a text will give an error but calling them and the phone being off for non payment will give you a specific recorded message.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
It can also be the connection on your end, though I assume you've been able to send/receive texts from others?

Reactions: trostol

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
By the way...a person mentioned prosciutto not being on the list. I believe that would fall under ham....an Italian ham.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
What kind of concoction is that? I'm sure it was tasty but that sounds like some kind of frankenpizza...

Try doing that in Naples and they will string you up like Mussolini...
Pizzaghetti may rustle the pepperoni of the pizza puritans', dear Embiid, but it is wonderful.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
FEMA test tomorrow at 2:20PM eastern. So your phone might be obnoxious for a minute or two.
My phone is always obnoxious....we need to go back to playing with sticks outside and learning to delay gratification by returning television to 3 channels. None of this on demand crap and still feeling bored..

*shakes fist at the clouds*

Reactions: Jack Straw

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Frozen pizzas/flatbreads are sacrilege to Italians but this product is really good...

No insects from what I could tell...

20231003_131135.jpg

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes