OT: 115th Obsequious Banter Thread: 115 Minutes of Fame

Who did "Fame" best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Wasn't that just from a sattire account about 2nd ball or legit ?

I'm hoping for a Europe landslide win with Rory losing all his matches.
Haha, I am not sure tbh. I just saw someone say it was his second ball and assumed it to be true. He didn't seem too excited when it went in.

Agree with Rory, f*** that dude. What a whiny bitch he is

• Love
Reactions: bennysflyers16

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Fascinating insights....

It definitely helps with making sense of one's own mortality and that of loved ones that have faithfully departed or soon to depart this current dimension of consciousness...

Although the brain flatlines after the heart stops, and that happens within seconds, it doesn't mean that it's permanently damaged and [has] died. It's just hibernating. What we were able to show is that actually, the brain can respond and restore function again, even after an hour later, which opens up a whole window of opportunity for doctors to start new treatments.”

o_O

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Although the brain flatlines after the heart stops, and that happens within seconds, it doesn't mean that it's permanently damaged and [has] died. It's just hibernating. What we were able to show is that actually, the brain can respond and restore function again, even after an hour later, which opens up a whole window of opportunity for doctors to start new treatments.”

o_O
Yup...surreal insight. Really makes me wonder about my dad when he passed away overnight (in home hospice) and we were awaiting the nurse bedside for a few hours to officially "pronounce" him early in the morning while she did her other calls....

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

o_O
so...a computer?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

o_O
Yes this is why CPR/codes work. Where did this come from and why?

Wtf is going on in NYC? The city is under water. It's nuts.

Is this a tropical storm that I missed or something? Or just an extraordinary weather system? @Cody Webster

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Primary source...

Edit: The new work found these experiences of death to be different from hallucinations, delusions, illusions, dreams, or CPR-induced consciousness

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Yes this is why CPR/codes work. Where did this come from and why?

Wtf is going on in NYC? The city is under water. It's nuts.

Is this a tropical storm that I missed or something? Or just an extraordinary weather system? @Cody Webster

I am once again here to tell you that automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet
Just an extraordinary weather system. And yes, automerge is the worst. If I didn't look at my notifications, I wouldn't have seen your question as I zoomed by it the first time

models only started showing it yesterday morning, but NYC is getting absolutely pounded

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Just an extraordinary weather system. And yes, automerge is the worst. If I didn't look at my notifications, I wouldn't have seen your question as I zoomed by it the first time

models only started showing it yesterday morning, but NYC is getting absolutely pounded

Woah

Reactions: Embiid

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

Damn wetter than a strumpet/harlot...

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone happen to take wegovy, saxenda or ozempic?
Ozempic, one easy shot a week. Zero side effects. Other meds also, but it dropped my daily sugar 20 pts, and A1C is 7. I did lose 35 lbs, but have leveled out. Still want to lose 20 or more, but I haven't made the effort due to injuries and yadda yadda yadda.

Reactions: Embiid and Danko

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Ozempic, one easy shot a week. Zero side effects. Other meds also, but it dropped my daily sugar 20 pts, and A1C is 7. I did lose 35 lbs, but have leveled out. Still want to lose 20 or more, but I haven't made the effort due to injuries and yadda yadda yadda.

Dr prescribed Wegovy, which is one shot a week. Shortages like crazy. I'd like to lose around the same as you. My brother lost 30 in about 3 months on Wegovy

Reactions: swami24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad