Who did "Fame" best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Not good. I'm supposed to live forever. I can't imagine what it will do for property values.
The Lord tells me He can get me out of that mess, but He's pretty sure you're ... well, not as well off.

If the human population collaborated to make a booger ball, with everyone contributing their nose nuggets produced over the course of a day, how destructive would it be when dropped from a height of 50'?
'snot destructive at all.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I talked to a cop on my block about the situation last night. He blamed the DA for filing a murder 1 charge to begin with. There was no way that wasn't getting thrown out because there's no way to prove what the cop did was premeditated. He's still going to go to prison for involuntary manslaughter at worst though. Had they not wasted time on the Murder 1 charge, no rioting last night by those idiots.

Reactions: swami24

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Those juvenile delinquents were just criminal opportunists....

The juvenile crimes in the city are getting out of hand. Most of the Kia and Hyundai break ins are from juveniles.

They pretty much have carte blanche to do whatever they want bc the cops can't really do much....

Last edited:
Reactions: Danko

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Can't loot if the stores are preemptively bombed by police helicopters
And we should have stopped the Germans from bombing Pearl Harbor...

Wrong Mayor, although Rizzo led a previous confrontation with the group that led to a complex being bulldozed, and a police officer being shot and killed.

Reactions: wankstifier

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
After years of watching Scott Hartnell....this is not a surprising revelation..

Pfft to Newton and Galileo ...and Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad