Who did "Fame" best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Child is now insisting I put mustard on my pasta because only a crazy person would like that, and I am a crazy person, so it is my job.

(I am not doing that)

I thought you were a man of true conviction.

On my way out of Wegmans I treated myself to one of those Chinese food mustard packets that they keep in a stand. After I sucked it down I saw a woman staring at me in horror. She is uncultured swine. She should have been inspired. She is the problem.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
was he ever? i mean he's kinda ok i guess in Planes..but he also is kinda awful in Planes
He had about 8 minutes with his one special about people in trying times coming outside acting cold regardless of the ambient temperature.

My experience, It sucked/rocked for a good year before it got easier… then the terrible twos hit and they become crazy toddlers.
I’m about the jinx the ever living duck out of me but I have not experienced the terrible twos yet.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thanks. She's not feeling 100% and her doctors told her to go to the ER. Doesn't appear to be too serious

"Hit the ER" is going to be a good go-to for the next year or two. Mainly for the kid, but for a bit for the wife too.

Find out what hospital around you does pediatrics though. If you have to go to an ER with regular doctors they'll have zero idea what's going on and they'll be very afraid. Babies are apparently voodoo

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Pretty amazing stuff accomplished by this mission. Sending a probe like 4 billion+ miles to rendezvous with a MOVING object in an asteroid. Spending like almost 2 years deciding on the best approach and then briefly touching down and collecting a sample before then returning another 4 billion+ miles to Earth. Dropping that sample and pretty much pin-pointing the drop-spot/base in the Utah desert.

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Pretty amazing stuff accomplished by this mission. Sending a probe like 4 billion+ miles to rendezvous with a MOVING object in an asteroid. Spending like almost 2 years deciding on the best approach and then briefly touching down and collecting a sample before then returning another 4 billion+ miles to Earth. Dropping that sample and pretty much pin-pointing the drop-spot/base in the Utah desert.

These guys are probably good at Kerbal Space Program

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

They probably nudged it enough to be on a collision course with earth in 100+ years or whatever they are estimating...

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
They probably nudged it enough to be on a collision course with earth in 100+ years or whatever they are estimating...
nothing-of-value-was-lost-the-critic.gif

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
If the human population collaborated to make a booger ball, with everyone contributing their nose nuggets produced over the course of a day, how destructive would it be when dropped from a height of 50'?

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad