• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
@pit gets Yum Yum’s when he travels back here from Canada. :laugh:

They are so good though. The apple/pumpkin spice glazed donuts are god tier. They’re seasonal, I think.

Traveling to the homelands in just over a week.

Yum Yums will be consumed and also brought back to Toronto.

Reactions: Amorgus and Magua

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I can go to my yard for blueberries, no need to die horribly first.
When I lived in Maine I had blueberries and blackberries in my yard. Gifts from the gods. I actually have a small, kind of homely looking blueberry bush here and it’s producing some ok looking berries but it’s in a very busy garden and I think it needs to be moved somewhere where it has more room to express itself. Also some strawberries around the yard but they’re tiny.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
This thread makes me miss Yum Yum Donuts.
Last time I was in Lansdale visiting my best friend he took me there. Filling a giant apple fritter with apple pie filling was the combination of my two favorite donuts from our best local place. It was the greatest donut I've ever had.

Reactions: Magua

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Last time I was in Lansdale visiting my best friend he took me there. Filling a giant apple fritter with apple pie filling was the combination of my two favorite donuts from our best local place. It was the greatest donut I've ever had.

The last time I had Yum Yum was when my dad came to visit when I lived in Lancaster. Since moving to NY at the end of 2018, I haven't had it. I miss it so.

Reactions: Amorgus

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

4132e300539d893a8bd94110287fd463

giphy.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
@pit gets Yum Yum’s when he travels back here from Canada. :laugh:

They are so good though. The apple/pumpkin spice glazed donuts are god tier. They’re seasonal, I think.
The best is stopping by roadside set-ups where you can buy them picked right from the orchards.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
From a year ago but still relevant IMO. So the manufacturer gets a cut of the fines.....mmm...okay...no conflict of interest there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad