• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I face two problems: I do not have time to properly exercise with my schedule, and when I do, I go all out and injure myself, taking a solid month (at minimum) off the table. Because I do not understand restraint or pacing. When New Spawn emerges in a month and a half it's just gonna get worse.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Any pc nerds here that can offer suggestions to upgrades if I post my specs...like what components I can actually get to work without just going full bore buy a new pc

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Any pc nerds here that can offer suggestions to upgrades if I post my specs...like what components I can actually get to work without just going full bore buy a new pc
If you post a random picture that you take with your phone camera, @JojoTheWhale can get your IP, get into your computer and get your specs for you. That’ll save a bunch of trouble for yourself. (I’m not a computer nerd so I have nothing to offer there)

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013

Can you post your specs?

Laptop or Tower computer? Laptop not much you can do besides adding some memory and SSD if you aren't already there.

At a bare minimum you should be running an SSD if you're are not already.

Are you gaming or just browsing the internet/etc?

Last edited:

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
What if people are made fat because of aliens.
Sp-0166.jpg

Reactions: Embiid

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Reactions: DAVIDE1333
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad