10th annual "Official Habs Board Mock Draft" 2016 edition (Part 2) - COMPLETE!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Come on guys! What's happenin'? Let's finish this! I won't be available a whole lot tomorrow.....and I still have 20 guys on my list so not going to drop a list for my last 2 picks....if nothing happens tonight, I might be checking this thread out at noon...if not it goes to late at night tomorrow.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Guys - as per my msg to HF18, apologies for missing those two picks but I had some very unforeseen circumstances arise last weekend and asked a friend to take care of the picks..who resultantly forgot

I'm around now but if WTK wants to take the picks go ahead..

Cheers

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Holding out hope we can wrap it up tomorrow. We're almost there!

giphy.gif

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Guys - as per my msg to HF18, apologies for missing those two picks but I had some very unforeseen circumstances arise last weekend and asked a friend to take care of the picks..who resultantly forgot

Cheers

Naw she's all yours

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I would say let's give Natey until 11, but only if someone is online to auto and next up is here to make their pick. Would be pointless to take his pick away and then have no pick come in until tomorrow morning anyways.

Another reminder...if you aren't going to be on HF all afternoon/night..send a list. Same rules apply every year guys....

Hate to single natey out but he knows the drill, he's been around long enough. Hasn't been online since 7am. In that case guys if you have a pick coming up, please send a PM.

Last edited:

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

Cheers

Thanks for checking in, and no worries.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'll pick in like 5. Sorry, had a crazy day I wasn't expecting.

Edit: sorry for the hold up

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
With the 177th pick, the Penguins are proud to select from the Kamloops Blazers of the Western Hockey League, defenseman Dawson Davidson.

514486036-dawson-davidson-of-kamloops-blazers-skates-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I would say let's give Natey until 11, but only if someone is online to auto and next up is here to make their pick. Would be pointless to take his pick away and then have no pick come in until tomorrow morning anyways.

Another reminder...if you aren't going to be on HF all afternoon/night..send a list. Same rules apply every year guys....

Hate to single natey out but he knows the drill, he's been around long enough. Hasn't been online since 7am. In that case guys if you have a pick coming up, please send a PM.
Sorry man, life gets in the way sometimes. Last minute stuff came up and I was not available today. Wasn't a usual thing.

Sorry to everyone wise as well.

It wasn't even 8 hours when I checked in.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
:leafs :leafs :leafs

With the 178th pick in the 2016 NHL Draft, the Toronto Maple Leafs select forward Patrick Bajkov of the WHL Everett Silvertips.

7OaOMu7y.jpg

Patrick is a smart two-way forward that has shown good offensive abilities. He has not had a big supporting cast in Everett, but has been one of the standouts on the goal starved team. He has a great shot, but can work on his skating. We feel he has middle 6 upside.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

With the 178th pick in the 2016 NHL Draft, the Toronto Maple Leafs select forward Patrick Bajkov of the WHL Everett Silvertips.

7OaOMu7y.jpg

Patrick is a smart two-way forward that has shown good offensive abilities. He has not had a big supporting cast in Everett, but has been one of the standouts on the goal starved team. He has a great shot, but can work on his skating. We feel he has middle 6 upside.
He was originally my pick until I saw I had Dawson rated higher.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

7OaOMu7y.jpg

Ah ben mon sacrament!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
:stars

With the 179th pick in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft, the Dallas Stars are proud to select from the Lone Star Brahmas of the NAHL, Defenseman, Cameron Clarke

sl_24_cameron_clarke_ep.jpg

"He was passed over as a forward but the switch to defense reminds us a bit of Jake Walman when he made the switch and immediately became a viable prospect. He has great size, he can skate, though he needs to work on his defense specific cuts a lot more. He's a great puck mover, anticipates the play, joins the rush."

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
:caps

Washington takes C/LW, Brogan O'Brien from the Prince George Cougars.

I'll PM le_sean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad