OT: 10,000 Pt XLI - Formerly Duke Phillips' House of Chicken & Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Turns out that I got beers on sale from 2016. The 2017 batch is much fresher and more aromatic.

Sick. I wonder when I can justify getting a new laptop to myself. My current one is only 2 years old or so.

Mine was pretty much dead. It was a piece of shit anyway so I decided to actually get something that would do me some good for once.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Merry Christmas, gang!

V2bjnjU.jpg

(Or "Merry Ricksmas" from Morty and me)

Reactions: LadyStanley

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Morty got so big! I remember when you posted a picture of when you first got him.

He's 65lbs of fur and licks. His winter coat has started to come in, so we have a few months before we are covered in fur again, lol.

Looking at pictures of him as a pup, it amazes me that all this dog - all the meat and bones of him - has come from pellets of dog food. Science.

Morty is nailing those facebook angle selfies.

Goosenecking tightens up those jowls, yo.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
He probably still wants to be a lapdog too even though he's over 60 lbs. My dog was like that too. She only topped out at 50-55, but never quite got the hang of the fact that I didn't want her on my lap like when she was a puppy :laugh:

christmas presents in gift bags stuffed with tissue paper in the background. I didn't know anyone else who did that instead of traditional wrapping paper!

Get out of my head! :laugh:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
He probably still wants to be a lapdog too even though he's over 60 lbs. My dog was like that too. She only topped out at 50-55, but never quite got the hang of the fact that I didn't want her on my lap like when she was a puppy :laugh:

christmas presents in gift bags stuffed with tissue paper in the background. I didn't know anyone else who did that instead of traditional wrapping paper!

Get out of my head! :laugh:

He actually have never been on couches or human beds, so he doesn't have that mentality. He likes to put his head in laps and give sad eyes for pets.

Gift bags (yes, they have a name and aren't rare, lol) can be re-used and beat having to wrap odd-shaped items. It's not like we don't have wrapped presents under the tree, too. :P

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Too many things on a gift bag that my cat finds appealing. Have to do away with them at our house(along with bows, tinsel, and glass ornaments).

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Fantastic Festivus, Joyous Hannukah, and Kool Kwanza everyone! (I don't know what goes with Kwanza, so I just picked one. )

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
the Bills made the playoffs today which means i'll get to see an actual Bills playoff game and actually not be so young that i don't remember it! I'm so happy even tho the Sharks got annihilated. Also happy new years hfsharks!!!

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
4.7 quake outside of Berkeley. Didn't feel that big in central San Jose, maybe 3.6-3.9 at most. Which is odd since I never felt any of the 4 pointers from last week.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
In Hayward, it felt kind of long and I could definitely feel it but it wasn't as "swishy" as the last bigger one.

It feels like it has been a while though.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I felt it in Morgan Hill. Definitely seemed stronger than some of the other little ones we had this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad