OT: 10,000 Pt XLI - Formerly Duke Phillips' House of Chicken & Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Nice title. His last day is Friday. I will post here on the conclusion.

This reminds me that I never asked Kpop which Kpop group he likes the most. Thanks WTF!

Hey Kpop, which Kpop group do you like the most?
Answer to Jux:
Tough to say. I don't only listen to kpop. In fact I usually listen to prog. I would say my top 3 groups are B2ST, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute. (Two of those groups have broken up)

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Nice title. His last day is Friday. I will post here on the conclusion.

Answer to Jux:
Tough to say. I don't only listen to kpop. In fact I usually listen to prog. I would say my top 3 groups are B2ST, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute. (Two of those groups have broken up)

Loved 4Minute's "Heart to Heart". I was sad when they couldn't reach a deal to stay together.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I don't know anything about kpop but I have enjoyed watching gifs of Twice doing cute things.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
SNSD too mainstream for you hipsters?

I have been recently informed by my kpop obsessed little cousin that SNSD is part of the 2nd generation kpop stars and we're on like the 4th-5th generation of kpop groups which makes me assume that SNSD is old school now.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Answer to Jux:

Solid choices. I listen to kpop to the extent that there's some really solid music in there. I'm more into the boy groups (since I'm a girl, naturally :laugh:) but 4minute is super good. But yeah, I listen to basically every music genre besides country. I just love music more than anything.

I have been recently informed by my kpop obsessed little cousin that SNSD is part of the 2nd generation kpop stars and we're on like the 4th-5th generation of kpop groups which makes me assume that SNSD is old school now.

I thought we were currently on the 3rd generation?

SNSD is definitely 2nd generation but they were big enough that they're still relevant.

Gee is absolutely legendary.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Solid choices. I listen to kpop to the extent that there's some really solid music in there. I'm more into the boy groups (since I'm a girl, naturally :laugh:) but 4minute is super good. But yeah, I listen to basically every music genre besides country. I just love music more than anything.
Which boy bands? With boy bands I tend to not like the band (other than B2ST) as a whole but rather a collection of songs from different artists.

One of my friends' brothers helped out with Brown Eyed Girls and ended up doing a show with them.

I thought we were currently on the 3rd generation?

SNSD is definitely 2nd generation but they were big enough that they're still relevant.

Gee is absolutely legendary.

Yep, SNSD is old but it's still played a lot by comparison.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Which boy bands? With boy bands I tend to not like the band (other than B2ST) as a whole but rather a collection of songs from different artists.

One of my friends' brothers helped out with Brown Eyed Girls and ended up doing a show with them.

Yep, SNSD is old but it's still played a lot by comparison.

Ah, I was a huge fan of DBSK back in the day before they broke up. I love Big Bang too.

But I'm also with you for the most part. Other than those two, I like a lot of different songs from a lot of different artists rather than the artists themselves, both in kpop and in American music. Basically, I just care about good music more than anything else.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I'm playing Final Fantasy FFXV, Dragon Age Builders and Hearts of Iron. All 3 are crazy addictive, FF makes me laugh my ass off.

HOI3 is a lot of fun. It's a lot more simplified and accessible than HOI2, but still a lot of fun.

I played it a ton when it came out but have been waiting for some more expansions to come out to flesh out some of the non-great powers.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
HOI3 is a lot of fun. It's a lot more simplified and accessible than HOI2, but still a lot of fun.

I played it a ton when it came out but have been waiting for some more expansions to come out to flesh out some of the non-great powers.

I'm playing 4 right now, just trying to get all the achievements, some are a lot harder than others.

The Oscar screeners coming out really put a hold to my gaming

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Still need to pick up HOI eventually but still playing Hitman, Overwatch with friends mainly. I still need to finish Witcher and the backlist is super long. Also playing various 3DS games still.

I'm mostly reading books right now. Working my way through the Mistborn series.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Ah, I was a huge fan of DBSK back in the day before they broke up. I love Big Bang too.

But I'm also with you for the most part. Other than those two, I like a lot of different songs from a lot of different artists rather than the artists themselves, both in kpop and in American music. Basically, I just care about good music more than anything else.

Ah I like Big Bang. The gf doesn't let me listen to boy bands, though. Something about me not being manly.:sarcasm:

DW I can blast it in the car.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Still need to pick up HOI eventually but still playing Hitman, Overwatch with friends mainly. I still need to finish Witcher and the backlist is super long. Also playing various 3DS games still.

I gave up on that game a long time ago. Although, I did try to play again last week. Nope, I still suck. :laugh:

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA

Hitman is also a lot of fun and I put way too many hours into Overwatch. I actually haven't played it in a few months.

Been playing the new Resident Evil game this week, really enjoying it.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California

Hitman is GOAT, I suck at that game but I bought it just because of how many hours I watched Giant Bomb play it. The idea of stacking a bunch of knocked out bodies on top of each other then dropping a toilet seat on them with attached explosives is probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.

My witcher save got corrupted and I had like 80 hours in the game, its hard for me to go back to that.

I need to play more Overwatch, stupid backlog.

Whoops, I meant 4, not 3.

The base game of 4 was a little disappointing, the commonwealth expansion should of been included but I get paradox is small and they need dlc to pay their staff. I'd just like more customized focus trees for all minor nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->