OT: 10,000 Pt XLI - Formerly Duke Phillips' House of Chicken & Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Dang, I didn't realize that the Sharks had such a long break between games. I guess the Winny game will be the last one I see for a while as I am moving and not getting cable at my new place. And Sharks games on Center Ice are blacked out in Sacramento. So I will be relying on you all for game insights I guess. :)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I know we had a few posters on here who play the Pokemon games. Does anyone need/want a code for a shiny Silvally for Sun/Moon (original sun/moon, not Ultra)? The giveaway was in November, but after dealing with customer support for a few weeks over an invalid/illegible code card, they sent me 2 replacement codes for some reason. I don't need both, so if anyone wants the spare I'm happy to give it to them.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Today was the first day I had to read through someone's emails without them knowing about it, because they were under suspicion of violating hipaa. It was a very strange sensation having that kind of power.

Reactions: landshark

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Today was the first day I had to read through someone's emails without them knowing about it, because they were under suspicion of violating hipaa. It was a very strange sensation having that kind of power.
With great power comes great responsibility yada yada yada :P

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Who saw Black Panther
tumblr_ottaqyiB7N1w8xetso2_540.gif

New favorite Disney Princess

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

RIP. Sang in the choir sitting behind him at a meeting in San Jose CA circa 1982. Touched so many lives. (Memorable day as when taking train to college that morning had struck body on the tracks so late to class)

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
(Haven't seen Black Panther yet.)

Figured I'd give this thread a whirl... what are the current hot spots for pho in San Jose?
One of my high school friends' family started up a pho shop called Pho Dao. Not too sure about quality but reviews still pretty high.
But Pho Kim Long near Great Mall and Pho Tau Bay in Silver Creek is where my family usually gets pho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad