Doontoon
The Fault in the Stars: Jets Win 6-3!

Waffles_zpsr2xvkmxw.png

Discuss.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Armia has a wicked set of hands.

For sure - seems to be getting much more comfortable out there, and his offensive instincts are now rising to the surface. Very slick hands, and a pretty damned good skater for such a big guy.

I'm liking his game recently.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think tonight we have glimpsed the future. 12 points by players age 22 and younger. With lots yet to add.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
What a game! What day! The boys honored Ladd tonight by playing like that. Armia could be quite something. He would be so much more dangerous if he wasn't playing with Lowry and Thorbs. Management should take a note and surround our young players with good veteren depth next season

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Armia just playing with some confidence. I don't know if he will ever score 30 goals but I think he can be a very solid top 9 winger

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Dallas could really use a guy like Enstrom to shut things down and move the puck out of the zone quickly

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I think tonight we have glimpsed the future. 12 points by players age 22 and younger. With lots yet to add.
Think that Chevy will shed veterans every year and let the youthful core slowly take over this team. It won't happen overnight and there will be a few head scratchers. Could be a few more trades at the deadline.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Scheifele had a 4 point night. His agent is happy

Everyone's a superstar when you're not making the playoffs. Stat padding for contracts isn't fun.

Armia just playing with some confidence. I don't know if he will ever score 30 goals but I think he can be a very solid top 9 winger

Helps he didn't have to listen to contract talks after every shift :sarcasm:

Dallas could really use a guy like Enstrom to shut things down and move the puck out of the zone quickly

Well I offered Ladd and Enstrom to the Dallas owner when he was here last game, but didn't bite. Now it's to late.

You can check the "Trades board" LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad