Zuccarello winds up, kicks in go ahead goal with 5 minutes left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I was expecting a kick. I just got clickbaited.

You got matsrolled. I prefer .....

giphy.gif

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I expected to watch the reply and bitch about the NHL messing up again. That was 100% a goal. ZERO kicking motion, right call by the league.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
More of a leg pivot than an outright kick. Still redirected the puck but the rule is clear you need a distinct kicking motion and not just a favorable pivot.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
I think you're thinking it hit his right foot, but it redirected off his left foot, which had 0.00000 kicking motion.

You're just objectively wrong OP, and it actually seems like you're trolling at this point. Mods should lock the thread, it's like arguing that the game's played on turf instead of ice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nickmo82

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I think you're thinking it hit his right foot, but it redirected off his left foot, which had 0.00000 kicking motion.

You're just objectively wrong OP, and it actually seems like you're trolling at this point. Mods should lock the thread, it's like arguing that the game's played on turf instead of ice.

Yeah. It's strange that it got to 5 pages and 100+ posts.

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
I can can see a kicking motion with his right skate. Now if he was a soccer play he would be laughed out of the sport since the puck didnt hit the leg that was kicking. If you can not see the puck go off his left skate take your homer blinders off and watch the clip again until you can see what happens.

Lock this thread up as it is just a troll thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad