Proposal: Zuccarello to Bruins

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Just what the Bruins need is another undersized player too go along with Donato,Krug......

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I wouldn't mind taking Moore back. I guess it depends on the prospect. 2.75 is going to be a super discount deal by the end of that contract. We could always flip him or have him eat minutes if we decide to move someone else. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be hard to find a buyer for or who would break your heart if you had to cut him loose. Serviceable journeyman dman. If the prospect is good, I'm in.

Reactions: rocketdan9

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I wouldn't mind taking Moore back. I guess it depends on the prospect. 2.75 is going to be a super discount deal by the end of that contract. We could always flip him or have him eat minutes if we decide to move someone else. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be hard to find a buyer for or who would break your heart if you had to cut him loose. Serviceable journeyman dman. If the prospect is good, I'm in.

Exactly

And Bruins have an excess at the backend

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Moore has been outstanding and I don’t see them trading him. He’s the only reason they’ve been able to weather the storm without Chara. I also don’t think the Bruins would trade Moore so soon after signing him.

And why Zuccarello? Nice player but as a small, left shot winger I don’t think he’s what they need.

The guy in NY that could help Boston is Kevin Hayes, filling in as 3C. Then the issue becomes cost. They can't spend a 1st on a 3c when they still need a 2RW.

Last edited:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Moore has been outstanding and I don’t see them trading him. He’s the only reason they’ve been able to weather the storm without Chara. I also don’t think the Bruins would trade Moore so soon after signing him.

And why Zuccarello? Nice player but as a small, left shot winger I don’t think he’s what they need.

The guy in NY that could help Boston is Kevin Hayes, filling in as 3C.

When Chara and Miller return what happens?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad