Confirmed with Link: Zuccarello and Fast not at practice today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
steve-eminger-2013-48.jpg

Steve Emingers former first cousin, twice removed.

Triggered.

Reactions: Kupo

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Had no idea Eminger still works in the organization.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Had no idea Eminger still works in the organization.

We hired him this summer to replace our WHL scout, if I remember correctly. It looks like he is already getting his feet wet as a pro scout too. Gorton/Gordie must be pleased with what he brings.

E - looks like he was originally hired to be a pro scout. My bad. Got him and Konowalchuk confuzzled.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Jets fans complain about him a lot and he’s pacing for like 20 points. He’s only 22 but he’s really nothing special and no where near “good”

He's 22 years old and a power forward. They take longer to develop. He's not a world-beater but he projects as a 3rd line who can put up 15-20g and 20-25a while being a PIA to play against and provide a physical element to his game. Is that a player who will the Art Ross? No. But it is still a useful player and it's also a somewhat unique player in today's game.

Reactions: leetch99

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Jets fans complain about him a lot and he’s pacing for like 20 points. He’s only 22 but he’s really nothing special and no where near “good”

He gets 7 minutes per game with no PP time on the 4th line. He ain't gonna have no gaudy point totals. I think he has some potential. 8 goals in 38 games is pretty good, scores a lot in tight and takes the puck to the cage.

WPG fans would absolutely not want to move Lemieux on top of a 1st for a rental.

Reactions: leetch99

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I'm just opposed to having a dude named Lemieux on my team.

I was also opposed to drafting Yamamoto because I didn't want a "Kailer."

Names and name associations mean a disproportionate amount to me. LOL.

I've joked about this here before. I think it'd be fun to see how drafts would have turned out of you picked by "hockey name". Obviously people would have different opinions on what constitutes a hockey name, but it's always clear in my head at least.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I've joked about this here before. I think it'd be fun to see how drafts would have turned out of you picked by "hockey name". Obviously people would have different opinions on what constitutes a hockey name, but it's always clear in my head at least.
On second thought, I loved Claude Lemieux. So if I could make that my internal association, I'd be gravy.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I'm just opposed to having a dude named Lemieux on my team.

I was also opposed to drafting Yamamoto because I didn't want a "Kailer."

Names and name associations mean a disproportionate amount to me. LOL.

This isn't vetted but 100% true:

C.L, his Dad, was every bit of the asshole he appeared to be. During the mid 90's in Florida, I had a good friend that served as a practice goalie for the Panthers and visiting teams, when circumstances arose. You would be surprised at how often in those couple of years he got a phone call. Anyhow, one of those teams was the Av's. Well the older dipshit was taking full blown slapshots at my buddies head, there was no mistaking what he was doing. Adam Foote dropped the gloves with him to get him to stop, he reminded him in no uncertain terms that they wouldn't be having a practice without my buddy and he was doing them a big favor. The guy is a complete jackass.

Last edited:

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
He's 22 years old and a power forward. They take longer to develop. He's not a world-beater but he projects as a 3rd line who can put up 15-20g and 20-25a while being a PIA to play against and provide a physical element to his game. Is that a player who will the Art Ross? No. But it is still a useful player and it's also a somewhat unique player in today's game.

Yep, I’m still waiting for Jessiman to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad