Confirmed with Link: Zuccarello and Fast not at practice today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
If this is a legit possibility (makes a tonne of sense), then you gotta believe that Montreal's 1st would be included.

Zucc + 3rd -- Josh Brook + 1st

That seems like a solid starting point to me.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Trust BBKers information way more then that bum Eklund who’s reported to same thing today.

Bigger questions anyone have a good grasp on Montreal’s prospect that we would be interested in ?
They got a few of interesring guys
Suzuki, Poehling, Romanov. I personally like Cole Fonstad
Idk how many of them they’d trade for Zuc as a rental though.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Man Fast can't catch a break this year. Seems like he has been fighting it literally and figuratively speaking. Guy has probably been playing hurt all year.

Well he obviously needs to take some off and stop trying to be a hero in a season that means nothing, especially since it's going to be hard to do that once we trade some guys.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
They got a few of interesting guys
Suzuki, Poehling, Romanov. I personally like Cole Fonstad
Idk how many of them they’d trade for Zuc as a rental though.

If Habs, i'd like the package to include McNiven as padding,
like him better than Nell and these days, at least as much as Halverson
Laval just re-upped a G today (LaCouvee) , and Habs have Lindgren signed for few more years

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
If this is a legit possibility (makes a tonne of sense), then you gotta believe that Montreal's 1st would be included.

Zucc + 3rd -- Josh Brook + 1st

That seems like a solid starting point to me.
Habs hang up, I’d do Zucc for Brook alone though we can probably get them to add a pick (not a 1st)
Is Zucc really a good fit for Montreal? Not at all, I’d actually think the Habs are one of the worst fits for Zucc due to a lot of their forwards being undersized and LHS but I’m not complaining. Habs have a lot of interesting prospects

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Habs hang up, I’d do Zucc for Brook alone though we can probably get them to add a pick (not a 1st)
Is Zucc really a good fit for Montreal? Not at all, I’d actually think the Habs are one of the worst fits for Zucc due to a lot of their forwards being undersized and LHS but I’m not complaining. Habs have a lot of interesting prospects

Yeah, probably a bit optimistic on my part. I agree with what you're saying about Brook.

I do think that he would be a very good fit for them though. They've got nobody on the wing that can hold Zucc's jockstrap as far as playmaking is concerned, and LHS or not, Zucc is a RW; who are they playing at 2RW right now? An out-of-position Danault?

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, probably a bit optimistic on my part. I agree with what you're saying about Brook.

I do think that he would be a very good fit for them though. They've got nobody on the wing that can hold Zucc's jockstrap as far as playmaking is concerned, and LHS or not, Zucc is a RW; who are they playing at 2RW right now? An out-of-position Danault?

An undersized productive forward who can “sell” penalties. Sounds like the perfect Hab.

Reactions: Harbour Dog and jas

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Who tf is Steve “Emiger”
steve-eminger-2013-48.jpg

Steve Emingers former first cousin, twice removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad