Confirmed with Link: Zuccarello and Fast not at practice today

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
He's picking up some cookies for the kids to enjoy later during game night over at Howdie's place. They're all scheduled to play a little D&D.

Last they left off, Tony's level 12 grand warlock was leading Zucc's level 22 wood elf and Skjei's level 16 ice archer through the enchanted forest.
Change it to WoW and I'm recruiting them to my raid team

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Zucc's picking up some cookies for the kids to enjoy later during game night over at Howdie's place. They're all scheduled to play a little D&D.

Last they left off, Tony's level 12 grand warlock was leading Zucc's level 22 wood elf and Skjei's level 16 ice archer through the enchanted forest.

Zucc would 100% be a halfling, come on now

Reactions: Kallio

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Zucc's picking up some cookies for the kids to enjoy later during game night over at Howdie's place. They're all scheduled to play a little D&D.

Beats Fortnite

Reactions: Harbour Dog

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Man Fast can't catch a break this year. Seems like he has been fighting it literally and figuratively speaking. Guy has probably been playing hurt all year.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
This is why you’re a legend.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Trust BBKers information way more then that bum Eklund who’s reported to same thing today.

Bigger questions anyone have a good grasp on Montreal’s prospect that we would be interested in ?

I liked Jacob Olofsson in last year’s draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad