Zlatan retires.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No you didn't. You didn't link to multiple teammates fight.

My team lost? Talk about reaching.
Wonderfuk to see the irony of your post on the subject.
Ibra spent quite a lot of time in jail I guess. Or he's just overzealous.
The American player, Van der Vaart and Pep. Theres 3. lol

its not reaching you brought it up so quickly, im surprised you didn't pull a muscle.
NO read what you said about the Argentinean players...

my original posts was about him being a terrible teammate.... you managed to move the goal posts and we are now at day 2. What ever moving on. Zlatan was a saint.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The American player, Van der Vaart and Pep. Theres 3. lol

its not reaching you brought it up so quickly, im surprised you didn't pull a muscle.
NO read what you said about the Argentinean players...

my original posts was about him being a terrible teammate.... you managed to move the goal posts and we are now at day 2. What ever moving on. Zlatan was a saint.
Link to Zlatan fighting Van Der Vaart? Good lucky with that because that's absolutely wrong, per VdV's own words.
Link to Zlatan fighting Pep? Because per Zlatan's words "he could have hit him" (not the "could have").

I never said Zlatan was a saint.
You said plenty of things about him and clearly you made up some stuff. I've asked you a thousand times to clarify and give me some links because I'm not a Zlatan specalist like you. But apparently, I don't buy into all sorts of media BS that painted him as "someone who fought his teammates" when it happenned once and by all reports, he responded to a physical attack, which most people would do BTW (not that it makes it right).
I've also pointed out you loved your argentinian players and gave them a pass for their awful behaviour while pointing to Zlatan as some sort of demon.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
You specifically said he was FIGHTING with teammates.
I just made a quick search (really quick so I may have missed something) and the only result that comes up was a fight with the american defenseman.
So, either you give me the "incidents" or you take care of your own "amnesia". ;)

I'm pretty sure he fought (or at least had some type of physical dispute with) Zebina while teammates in Juventus.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Guy was a skill-truck (and could be hyper charismatic off-pitch when in the right mood) but I think he lacked a bit of cerebral depth and cynicism to his game. Kinda reminds me a bit of Lindros if I have to compare him to a hockey player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad