Injury Report: Zibanejad placed on COVID-19 Protocol

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I'm in a similar situation.

I've got Crohn's Disease, which thankfully hasn't caused me any problems in 20 years, but that's because I take Mercaptopurine, an immunosuppresant.

When you get the vaccine at the pharmacy there is a paper with some not good things in regards to the vaccine. One of the things listed is Mercaptopurine being a problem.

I always try and avoid assholes, but that's no longer just about avoiding them because they're assholes. Now it's a medical issue so I have zero tolerance.

One good thing is that I have been able to eliminate a few friends-of-friends whom I never did like.

Edit: I wrote an article about breaking up with these folks., which pissed them off even more.

Well you can’t afford to play games and neither can I. I’ve had 25 days in the hospital this year already related to the myeloma and do not want to spend anymore overnights ever again if I can help it. It ain’t a lot of fun.

Covid has killed over 750,000 people in the United States in less than two years. That’s no joke. That’s more people than we’ve lost on the battle field in all our wars going back to 1775. We’ve lost more than enough people and I would implore those unvaccinated to get vaccinated because we need to put this pandemic behind us ASAP. It’s a very ugly way to die besides.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
My take, things are happening in Rangerland for a reason. What seems to be mountains that are tough to climb, will make this team that much better when the heat gets turned up. That silver lining that is presenting itself now, really gives ample opportunity to some of the players that we are looking to, to grow. Playing time, should increase and hopefully with that time, comes success. On the flip end maybe Zibby comes back quicker than expected and that would be great as well.

False positive. He plays tonight.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Well you can’t afford to play games and neither can I. I’ve had 25 days in the hospital this year already related to the myeloma and do not want to spend anymore overnights ever again if I can help it. It ain’t a lot of fun.

Covid has killed over 750,000 people in the United States in less than two years. That’s no joke. That’s more people than we’ve lost on the battle field in all our wars going back to 1775. We’ve lost more than enough people and I would implore those unvaccinated to get vaccinated because we need to put this pandemic behind us ASAP. It’s a very ugly way to die besides.

I had one friend die from it and knew a few others.

We would all be in a better position, but...

Don't feel like being tossed from the site.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

As a lifelong asthmatic who spent many nights & weeks in hospitals as an infant, a child, & even as a teen (for asthma attacks, pneumonia & bronchitis) I can attest. Breathing is a very important part of life... joke sort of intended. People don't realize how awful & traumatic not being able to breathe can be.

I couldn't wait to get my vaccine and can't wait for my booster. I never want to be anywhere NEAR a ventilator.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad