Zibanejad is the best swedish forward in the league

nihlify

Jan 20, 2010
I don't think we have one clear cut, best forward atm.

Maybe Pettersson can take that step in a few years if he gets his shit together, otherwise I think we'll have to settle with the answer changing depending who's "done most for me lately."

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I don't think we have one clear cut, best forward atm.

Maybe Pettersson can take that step in a few years if he gets his shit together, otherwise I think we'll have to settle with the answer changing depending who's "done most for me lately."
I'm starting to think he is what he is.

A good, not great player.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Landeskog is still better
Landeskog can’t drive his own line. He could never have an 8 point gap on MacKinnon or Rantanen in the playoffs.

Mika has an 8 point gap on Panarin right now. Not to forget Mika is a center, better defensively, and doesn’t have line mates that are better than him

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Landeskog can’t drive his own line. He could never have an 8 point gap on MacKinnon or Rantanen in the playoffs.

Mika has an 8 point gap on Panarin right now. Not to forget Mika is a center, better defensively, and doesn’t have line mates that are better than him

Not having line mates better than him isn't a reason. Not landeskog's fault that Mack and rantanen are great players.

But let's hope we can decide this argument in the Cup finals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad