Zibanejad is the best swedish forward in the league

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
So much bias without any data to at least back up the argument.

Last 4 years as a sample size Mika has the most Goals and Points and best PPG. But the point that "not even close" is far from the truth. You can easily argue others are better defensively and Landeskog at 216 points in 217 games is barely behind Mika's 248 points in 242 games.

Perhaps Mika has the most complete package? He definitely has the best shot of all the Swedes and when he is at his A game his anticipation, size, speed and hands are difficult to contain.

Reactions: mottosays

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Are you saying that the Rangers PP is so much better than...the Avalanche's?
Nope. That's not what I said at all. I said Mika gets a higher percentage of his points (almost half) on the PP. Landeskog scores higher at evens.

Good try though

Honest M

May 11, 2012
So much bias without any data to at least back up the argument.

Last 4 years as a sample size Mika has the most Goals and Points and best PPG. But the point that "not even close" is far from the truth. You can easily argue others are better defensively and Landeskog at 216 points in 217 games is barely behind Mika's 248 points in 242 games.

Perhaps Mika has the most complete package? He definitely has the best shot of all the Swedes and when he is at his A game his anticipation, size, speed and hands are difficult to contain.

Best shot ... isn't that Forsberg, Forsberg seams a bit big and slow sometimes, so speed acceleration probably to Mika but shot is Forsberg, probably the best goal scorer . Landeskog also have a say very good at everything.

I haven't given up on EP though and Willie have all the tools but will be tucked behind Marner no matter what and that will hinder his development.

Reactions: johan f

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I'd probably agree that Zibanejad is the best Swedish forward, but Gabe Landeskog pacing for like 95 points this year sure is flying under a lot of radars

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Subbanned

Nov 4, 2011
I think Nylander has the most pure skill of any current Swedish player. Really like Landeskog's overall package. Then again Nylander was the Leafs best player against us last playoffs and it wasn't that close. Zbad is right there too

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Last 5 years:

upload_2022-2-6_15-49-14.png

Reactions: Lemonlimey

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
I actually agree that Zib is the best Swedish forward at the moment.

Landeskog having a hell of a season I just think Zib is the line driver wherever he's playing. Kog getting some Rantanen help.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I remember when Zibanejad struggled, didn't have much success with the Senators and was traded to the Rangers. There he clicked with Zuccarello and they played great together. Good to see Zibanejad playing so well.

Reactions: klingsor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad