Zib vs Pettersson

Who’d you pick in general

• Total voters

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
I'd go with the long term vision in mind.

And no one is taking Zibenejad in the long term when given the choice.
Relative to Vancouver as a whole, Pettersson is one of the best possession players in the league as a sophomore.
I'd want that moving forward no questions asked.

Last edited:

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Easy. Is Zib better or Matthews better? We, the Canucks fans, totally agree that our Petey is better than Zib. No question. This is not even a duel between the two. Case closed.

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
Easy. Is Zib better or Matthews better? We, the Canucks fans, totally agree that our Petey is better than Zib. No question. This is not even a duel between the two. Case closed.
Are you a troll account why are you speaking on behalf of all Canucks fans?

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Are you a troll account why are you speaking on behalf of all Canucks fans?

I mean, I've talked to my fellow fans in my area, and they highly praised Pettersson, so I thought they would all agree with me on this. Why? Do you think differently? Do you think Petey is worse than Zib? I mean, I don't mind what you say, but you can try convincing me.

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
I mean, I've talked to my fellow fans in my area, and they highly praised Pettersson, so I thought they would all agree with me on this. Why? Do you think differently? Do you think Petey is worse than Zib? I mean, I don't mind what you say, but you can try convincing me.
Nah dude I voted Pettersson in the poll, but you voted Zibenjad so I'm just a bit curious as to why that is. Your original post just came off sort of trollish that's all.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Canuck fan here that thinks Pettersson is going to be a 90-95~ point player consistently.

Mika is better than Pettersson right now.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Nah dude I voted Pettersson in the poll, but you voted Zibenjad so I'm just a bit curious as to why that is. Your original post just came off sort of trollish that's all.

What the heck? I just checked; I pressed the wrong button. This is frustrating. I meant to vote for Petey. No way in hell I've vote for Zib. :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad