HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The next

CROSBY-MALKIN

?

SKILL/FINESSE - SKILL/FORCE
No reason for crazy talk.

Right now I’m just hoping they can be 1st/2nd line centers to build around. Zegras is looking like a star and offensive dynamo…. While mctavish looks like there is a lot of potential with him.

Add that to the offensive dmen in our system zellweger drysdale and Mintyukov and Anaheim should be a pretty exciting team to watch. Not to mention pretty good depth on top of that on the back end, helleson thrun luneau Warren hinds lacombe moore.

We also have a pretty good future in net with dostal/clang and Gibson still around .

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
ZEGRAS-MCTAVISH

The next

CROSBY-MALKIN

?

SKILL/FINESSE - SKILL/FORCE
Holy crap no. I love Zegras, but not even close. If you think Crosby was purely skill/finesse, then you never really watched his game. From a very young age, that guys has had everything. He was miles ahead in not just talent, but also hockey strength - he outworked everybody on the ice. Always. As much as he is revered, he might be one of the most underrated players ever to play.

I don’t know enough about McTavish yet, but the whole think is way off. Let them be their own players anyway - that comparison will be impossible for them to live up to.

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
And they have a promising goaltender for the future in Calle Clang think he could be their starter in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad