Zegras does it again

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Around Milano and still solidly into the net is pretty damn impressive and I doubt anyone else does that for quite awhile.

Going to be fun to follow who gets more of these goals svech or zegras

PROGFAN66

Feb 10, 2019
The most impressive part of this wasn't the lacrosse goal itself, it was the pure skill displayed on a combination of two scoring chances... the between the legs shot into the lacrosse goal. Skill plays come so naturally and instinctively due to his extremely high confidence in his skills.

I would add the getting the rebound off the initial shot which goes unnoticed in this play. I think opposing teams should know by now that when Zegras is behind the net is to put a body on him and the goaltenders need to read the play better as well.

People should stop complaining it's hockey if the guy scores the goal give him credit and if you don't want it done on you then defend it.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
It's the way he picked up the puck in one touch behind the net without interrupting his skating that blows my mind. It's what makes this a goal. He got around to the net before most guys figured out he had the puck.
He feathered it onto the tip of his blade instantaneously

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I like Jeff Marek's take.

Do you get excited for wrap-arounds? Because that's what that goal was, a wrap around.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Didn’t think it merited another thread so will just bump this one, but another great goal from Zegras last night…

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
Mikael Granlund was the first to do it in an international level. Way before Svech or this new guy. It should be called a Granlund:

Reactions: DisIsMyLife

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Torts' worst nightmare... even 7 year olds are doing it in games now!

Someone should teach that kid a lesson, shouldn't be skilling it up on other 7 year olds like that! :sarcasm:

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
Torts' worst nightmare... even 7 year olds are doing it in games now!

Someone should teach that kid a lesson, shouldn't be skilling it up on other 7 year olds like that! :sarcasm:

Torts would punch a kid if he had to. Don't make him have to.

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad