Zegras and Stecher situation. Update in post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
There's just no way he mentioned his dead father. Chirping is one thing, but that crosses a line that any self respecting teammate would immediately put an end to Zegras for that game. He would have been targeted and annilated by everyone including the goalie.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Dman. Backing up his chirps by scoring the game winning goal could have been the Kings problem. But you chose Turcotte instead
Well that is a inappropriate chirp

There's just no way he mentioned his dead father. Chirping is one thing, but that crosses a line that any self respecting teammate would immediately put an end to Zegras for that game. He would have been targeted and annilated by everyone including the goalie.
Maybe even his own teammates

Reactions: pbgoalie

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
This is ridiculous. "We don't know what he said and the person who was offended won't say what he said, but we know he didn't say X"

Utter nonsense.

Not saying Zegras is guilty of saying what he is accused of. He said something bad, got a misconduct as a result and looked guilty as hell in the penalty box, but unless Stetcher breaks with the farcical 'code', we'll never know what was said.
i swear, the people who keep trying to push the narrative that Zegras said something so horrendous are the same people who don't actually care too look at what actually happened. How is it utter nonsense for several people to say "well he didn't say anything about his dad"? did you not bother to actually look at what the Arizona beat reporter said which was then corroborated by multiple sources?

then to keep adding onto the lie that the misconduct was from him trash talking. now you're trying to read his facial expression from the box as some kind of proof? just come out and say you hate Zegras on a personal level.

at some point mods need to just delete posts that are just spreading lies.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Hockey players say shitty things to one another on and off the ice.
Rarely off. And when on, never things like are being alleged here. I would have beaten my own teammate if I heard him say something like that. Which is why I am going to hope and assume this is not true, because I like how the kid plays, but that is despicable and he will lose a lot of respect from a lot of people over it.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Exactly, this is the only reasonable conclusion. Since there’s no for sure proof that he didn’t, we can assume he did.

@duckaroosky did you find out who the real Craig Morgan is yet?
He's @Arthur Morgan 's brother but I haven't ruled out if they're both bots yet or not. But there's definitely a conspiracy here. A dark, vast conspiracy that may just go all the way to the top.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Rarely off. And when on, never things like are being alleged here. I would have beaten my own teammate if I heard him say something like that. Which is why I am going to hope and assume this is not true, because I like how the kid plays, but that is despicable and he will lose a lot of respect from a lot of people over it.

Unfortunately, Twitterers and Redditers invent outlandish narratives based off basically nothing all the time. How is this thread 35+ pages lol.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I mean based on what? Your dislike of ducks players or?

for all we know zegras said “buddy you suck at hockey “

all of the above, especially the prima donna .

Doughty tells guys their terrible at hockey all the time, yet you never see them lose their shit like that. It was personal, you know it just like everyone else and it crossed the line. What was said will probably never come out.

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Don’t know what Zegras said, but do people really think that journeyman ans 3rd pair D like Stetcher haven’t heard chirp ”you suck at hockey” in every game in the last 10 years?

Anyways, we should just leave this topic already. I’m sure that if Zegras said something truly horrible, Arizona will treat him accordingly next game. If nothing happens, we can assume that this has been overreaction by the whole hockey community.

Yackiberg8

Mar 11, 2016
Halifax
This is so true, like do we even know if Craig Morgan exists for sure? I've never seen him so he might just be a bot to forward the NHL's interests. I mean I believe he's a real person but I'm not willing to rule it out until there's more information.
It’s weird how people say this didn’t happen for sure because a Coyotes reporter says it didn’t lol. We don’t know if it did or didn’t. All we know is Zegras said something to make Stetcher irate.

If I were Stetcher and Zegras said something about my dead father I would lie and say he didn’t after the game so the story would go away.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
It’s weird how people say this didn’t happen for sure because a Coyotes reporter says it didn’t lol. We don’t know if it did or didn’t. All we know is Zegras said something to make Stetcher irate.

If I were Stetcher and Zegras said something about my dead father I would lie and say he didn’t after the game so the story would go away.
Why would the coyotes writer lie? Why would the multiple sources the writers talked to lie? You’re literally just ignoring the facts because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad