Youtube: Zdeno Chara vs. Brian Boyle 11/29/13

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Kreijci is the real embarrassment here. Hits a guy from behind, then runs behind the refs and lucic.

Boyle at least dropped the gloves, although he made a fool of himself after that.

LMAO ran an hid. Another person making something out of the "hit"

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Regardless of what Krejci did, what do you expect Chara to do? Boyle goes after Krejci, Chara doesn't want one of the Bruins stars picked on so as captain he drops the gloves for him. That's what a captain does. Another clear win for Chara. If he ever got dropped by someone I think the internet would explode.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Boyle needs to figure out what type of player he wants to be. This "trying to bully skill guys half his size" stuff attracts the attention of very dangerous people who have no compunction about feeding a 6'7 guy his ****ing heart.

He better either stop doing that or learn how to fight.

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
Yeah what a spot pick. Boyle goes to try and fight Krejci because 2 Rangers dove and when the team Captain Chara steps in between Boyle all a sudden won't fight.

He's 6'5-6'6 at least put up a fight. He tried to turtle like 5 times.

what? all I see is talking bud. There's a big difference between chirping and wanting to fight. Take your bruins cap off for a sec

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
what? all I see is talking bud. There's a big difference between chirping and wanting to fight. Take your bruins cap off for a sec

If he doesn't want his face caved in he should stop taking liberties with other teams skill guys and shying away when people try and respond. He is a coward.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

IDK what you're watching. He goes to engage Krejci and when he sees Chara he says oh ****

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
Boyle goes after a smaller player once again and once again someone calls him on it and he turtles. Face it rangers fans, he's not your bravest guy.

As for Chara not fighting heavies?

Jody Shelley
Scott Parker
Darren Langdon
Randy McKay
Paul Laus
Brad Brown
Peter Worrell numerous times
Gino Odjick
Oliwa
Chris Simon

I think he fought Ivanans and Laraque too.

And how many of them did Chard hang on in that bear hug he does, and then fall down and pull the other guy down with him?

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
He should tell his skill guys to stop being such a bunch of lame ****ing punks.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

His skill guys aren't punks, but keep on hating. There is a reason the Bruins are such a good team, with emphasis on team. The Captain stands up for his players, as do the rest of the teammates. Just about anyone on the ice there would have pounded Boyle into submission for trying to bully someone better than he could even dream of being.

I could watch that three second span all day; Boyle going from bully to ******** himself and turtling.

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
Boyle goes after a smaller player once again and once again someone calls him on it and he turtles. Face it rangers fans, he's not your bravest guy.

As for Chara not fighting heavies?

Jody Shelley
Scott Parker
Darren Langdon
Randy McKay
Paul Laus
Brad Brown
Peter Worrell numerous times
Gino Odjick
Oliwa
Chris Simon

I think he fought Ivanans and Laraque too.

cairns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad