Youtube: Zdeno Chara vs. Brian Boyle 11/29/13

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Boyle is such a fake tough guy, and a loser. Learned his lesson the second he crapped himself and turtled about three times until he realized the linesmen weren't going to step in, and so he turtled once more.

Win Chara. That's what a Captain does. Most of his fights are him defending a little guy like Krejci, Seguin, or Kessel.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
But none of them knocked a ranger into lundqvist. Krejci did. Why should skilled players be exempt from an ass kicking. No problems with boyle going after him. It was a d1ck move by krejci and lundqvist could have been hurt.

Think of the children!

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Thats the thing though. Chara rarely gets angry when it's other tough guys out there stirring the pot. He's gone after emelin and boyle and such for minor things, but when a big tough dude starts something...where is the raging giant?

I'm not saying he isnt tough, but what I am saying is that he clearly likes to mix it up when he knows he can have a bit of an easy time of it.

I just don't know how to respond to this, lol. It's not true.

Elum

Jan 30, 2013
If anyone was spot picking it's Boyle. He try picking a fight with Krecji and when Chara comes in he doesn't want anything to do with him. A skilled guy like Krecji shouldn't have to fight, if Boyle wants to scrap there are about 7 guys on Boston who are more than willing to go with him.

Did you not see what happened seconds earlier?

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Boyle is one of those guys who always gets tough when the officials have already intervened (Komiserak anyone?). He's played fake tough guy vs the Bruins in the past. This isn't the first time. He had it coming. He's 6'7 250 lbs. If that were Callahan roughing up Krejci, I doubt Chara lifts a finger.

I'll be shocked if Falk doesn't see the same response at some point soon.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Krejci is the biggest coward i've ever seen.

Personally going with Bud Selig, but I vehemently disagree with your opinion since he doesn't really go out starting ****. You've been listening to too much Cole calling him "noted tough guy David Krejci" in a very serious demeanor.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Boyle is one of those guys who always gets tough when the officials have already intervened (Komiserak anyone?). He's played fake tough guy vs the Bruins in the past. This isn't the first time. He had it coming. He's 6'7 250 lbs. If that were Callahan roughing up Krejci, I doubt Chara lifts a finger.

While I think Chara would have still definitely won - Falk would have provided a better fight.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Seems like a thread to pump Chara's tires. We get it, he's a big, strong guy. Boyle has height but doesn't play like it.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Seems like a thread to pump Chara's tires. We get it, he's a big, strong guy. Boyle has height but doesn't play like it.

Or, maybe, it is a fight thread in the fight forum. Odd.

It was a bit funny to watch Boyle go from bully to bullied in the span of about 3 seconds, as he shows his true colors. Poor guy.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Poor Campbell, he tries so damn hard in his fights knowing he is gonna take a couple on the nose. One of the worst I've ever seen, but damn do I respect him.

I think Boychuk manhandles Boyle btw. Iginla probably beats him too. Seidenberg doesn't fight often but he has heavy fists.

Angry McQuaid would make him leave on a stretcher. Last year he had a rough start to his fighting season but he had Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and looks back to his usual nasty self in that regard.

Boyle is just a miserable fighter. Not quite Campbell bad, but still bad.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
No surprise really.

Stuff like this happens, Boyle didn't want to fight and it didn't last long. I don't think Boyle did anything to warrant chara coming in but also think krejci push is made out to be something it isn't.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Kreijci is the real embarrassment here. Hits a guy from behind, then runs behind the refs and lucic.

Boyle at least dropped the gloves, although he made a fool of himself after that.

Polo*

This is an extremely terrible post. Really, using Komisarek as an example? The guy fights lucic so many times and got his faced smashed in but he still went for more every single time. You might hate him but dont make garbage up

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
This is an extremely terrible post. Really, using Komisarek as an example? The guy fights lucic so many times and got his faced smashed in but he still went for more every single time. You might hate him but dont make garbage up

I've watched every minute of every Bruins-Habs game post-lockout. Komiserak dodged eye to eye confrontation with actual tough guys like the plague, all while getting the the face of the likes of Axelsson and Savard. Lucic-Komiserak battles were epic. He had it coming with the way he acted between whistles though, just like Boyle. I know a lot of these big bodied teddy bears have a lot of pressure on them to play "up" to their size, but they'll get what's coming eventually. Komiserak is no different.

jkrx

Feb 4, 2010
Thats the thing though. Chara rarely gets angry when it's other tough guys out there stirring the pot. He's gone after emelin and boyle and such for minor things, but when a big tough dude starts something...where is the raging giant?

I'm not saying he isnt tough, but what I am saying is that he clearly likes to mix it up when he knows he can have a bit of an easy time of it.

Chara is often on the bench when the 2 minutes a game goons are out on their only shift that game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad