Zdeno Chara gets rocked by Trevor Moore

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
The guy is 6’9, 270 and does sambo wrestling in his off season. Dudes about as strong a professional athlete as they come, never mind he’s a hockey player
I've said multiple times he's strong and incredibly fit.

This all started from me responding to someone calling him the strongest player in NHL history.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Leafs impressed me in game 1 with their physicality, even Connor Brown threw an amazing hit, they were finishing their checks which is a surprise because that rarely happened regular season. They need to continue that, but Moore has proven that he needs to be in the lineup full time, he's such a hard working player out there.

Slasher45

Nov 17, 2018
Marchand also got "rocked" according to this board about a month ago... Its it because they play for the Bruins they get "rocked"?

bubbaman

Nov 2, 2018
awesome to see! i have no horse in the game for i am a blackhawks fans but it looks his skate his charas left skate which is what caused him to go down like that

bubbaman

Nov 2, 2018
awesome to see! i have no horse in the game for i am a blackhawks fans but it looks his skate his charas left skate which is what caused him to go down like that
actually idk maybe chara did get laid out lol

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Chara will probably rag-doll someone tonight. Even as a Leaf fan I laughed at McCabe when he did it to him. Even McCabe couldn't help but laugh. It's ridiculous how strong the guy is. Just hope nobody gets hurt and Chara takes 10 minutes in penalties tonight. Keep hitting him and pissing him off.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
A 5'10 Moore just knocked down the strongest and biggest player in history. Yup, nothing special.

Strongest in Hockey History?

qv9zsof8o0vy.png

...Or:
rpjg9v8l1xcsf4y4ytdn.gif

Buff needs to be a linesman when he retires...moved the whole pile

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I watched Gary Roberts, Trevor Moore is not Gary Roberts, Trevor Moore never will be Gary Roberts, the fact that Trevor Moore can do that to Chara means Chara isn't the same player he was because 5 years ago Trevor Moore doesn't do that to Chara

Chara has always had poor balance....probably due to his lankiness and being on skates. If you blindside any guy on skates at the right moment, this will happen to them... no matter what your last name is, how big you are (to an extent), or what your reputation is.

PucksOnNet

Nov 12, 2017
Strongest in Hockey History?

qv9zsof8o0vy.png

...Or:
rpjg9v8l1xcsf4y4ytdn.gif

Buff needs to be a linesman when he retires...moved the whole pile

Do you really believe that Gordie Howe is one of the strongest players in hockey history? He was 6 feet tall and 205 pounds. For his time he was larger and stronger than most players but he has absolutely no business being mentioned among players like Chara, Byfuglien, Lindros when it comes to sheer physical strength.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Do you really believe that Gordie Howe is one of the strongest players in hockey history? He was 6 feet tall and 205 pounds. For his time he was larger and stronger than most players but he has absolutely no business being mentioned among players like Chara, Byfuglien, Lindros when it comes to sheer physical strength.

I remember seeing Probert on Off the Record and for a few seconds I thought he was a pro wrestler

He'd make Curly from City Slickers slink down in his seat in fear.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Have you ever watched a hockey game before....?

Thousands of them. I have never once seen Zdeno Chara try to retaliate for a clean hit, not even a single time.

Most tough players don't. The ones that usually try to retaliate for clean hits are the softer players, as a generalization.

I doubt a single Bruin fan thought Chara would try to retaliate for that, they know the player and know his code.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Thousands of them. I have never once seen Zdeno Chara try to retaliate for a clean hit, not even a single time.

Most tough players don't. The ones that usually try to retaliate for clean hits are the softer players, as a generalization.

I doubt a single Bruin fan thought Chara would try to retaliate for that, they know the player and know his code.
I definitely came off douchey in the original post but that wasn’t the intention. I meant it more as players are doing that all the time now in a sarcastic tone.

I agree with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad