Zdeno Chara gets rocked by Trevor Moore

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017

Lol Im sorry but I thought this deserved its own thread. Not every day you get to see Zdeno Chara get body checked like this or anyone even having the balls to do it.

We're talkin about a 5'10 guy just easily checking a 6'10 guy to the boards. Kinda stupid how both broadcats (NBC, Sportsnet) missed this hit in real time.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Seems like the little guy came from underneath his blindside and Chara didnt even see him!
If you watch only Chara's face, he didnt even see him coming. Great hit though -- I say that as a Bruins fan too.

Reactions: Jot

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

Lol Im sorry but I thought this deserved its own thread. Not every day you get to see Zdeno Chara get body checked like this or anyone even having the balls to do it.

We're talkin about a 5'10 guy just easily checking a 6'10 guy to the boards. Kinda stupid how both broadcats (NBC, Sportsnet) missed this hit in real time.

Ah, the hit I posted 30 minutes prior in the series thread.

Good hit, but not sure about it's own thread.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
lol That hit was in the 1st period.

If Chara wanted to do something, he had plenty of time to retaliate
Haha you are right my friend. Kinda amazing see him get folded like that. Could be the moral boost the Leafs need to exercise their demons...

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Wouldn't call that "demolishing" lol.

More like pushing off balance.

Yes. It's possible for big guys to lose balance every once in a while.

Regardless, pretty funny.

Reactions: Choralone

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Moore didn’t get the memo that the Leafs are the ones that get bullied. Not the other way around

Reactions: OVO16

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
It shows that the Leafs have fight and toughness this year. Before Game 1 I figured the Leafs would be soft like they always were. But they've changed my opinion. They can take down Boston, they have it.

Reactions: GatorDave and OVO16

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Haha you are right my friend. Kinda amazing see him get folded like that. Could be the moral boost the Leafs need to exercise their demons...
2d9736b6-22c7-49cb-a85c-74a5b0c6226c.jpg

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
In his prime Gary Roberts would rock him and he would disappear for the rest of the game. Chara isn't some mythological creature.

I watched Gary Roberts, Trevor Moore is not Gary Roberts, Trevor Moore never will be Gary Roberts, the fact that Trevor Moore can do that to Chara means Chara isn't the same player he was because 5 years ago Trevor Moore doesn't do that to Chara

Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad