GDT: ZAR Is Back - Yippee (insert sarcastic comment here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
giphy.gif

Dog I NEED to outlet my (hockey) autism to strangers on the internet

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Total Wine is a day late on my Mead so, I might have to pound my brothers Vizzys (fml) and Bud Light Supreme Seltzers to fit in.

Who wouldn't want to "celebrate" Hexy and Burke's first game with the Pens

Good that an accidental full stop didn’t make its way into this.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
If you have the option I would go with Gibson's or Wisers...easily the best, but not actually 100% rye, like most, rye is primarily used for the colouring and flavor and something else like wheat or corn is used for the alcohol. Crown does offer a 100% rye that is great, but the rest of Crown's line-up is overrated.

I am getting thirsty now...

Hell yeah! Thanks for the recommendation. Good lookin' out. I'll see if I can lay hands on a bottle of either or both. I actually usually go with Crown because it's pretty good, reasonable and common but I'd like to try something new.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Thought it would be higher than 50%

I mean I don't bring very many original takes to the discussion, so much so that I make meta jokes about it. I'm probably not on the spectrum but I am joining the Army Infantry so i could joke that i'm 100% autistic. Having said all that I'm here for equal parts bants and Pens worship. I could be swearing in wednesday next week, and I plan to wear a Pens shirt for the pic and post it here for the dopamine boost from all the likes

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I mean I don't bring very many original takes to the discussion, so much so that I make meta jokes about it. I'm probably not on the spectrum but I am joining the Army Infantry so i could joke that i'm 100% autistic. Having said all that I'm here for equal parts bants and Pens worship. I could be swearing in wednesday next week, and I plan to wear a Pens shirt for the pic and post it here for the dopamine boost from all the likes

At least your MREs won't consist of a 12pack of Crayola's

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad