Value of: Zaitsev Contract.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Yes, I c
It is a rumor that you can either believe or not. I believe it to be true cause the Leafs would rather spend his cap space on a RD that is a real top 4D and compliments Rielly or Muzzin better.

When I heard the rumor at the trade deadline, it made sense to me.
Yes, it could either be true or false choosing which to believe doesn't really do anything as we have no idea which is fact. We have no idea what the leafs would rather do. Only our opinions on what they should do. If the Leafs could trade anyone to make the team better, it is fine with me. It has no barring on whether the player is good or not.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Bwahahaha ok. Lmfao one year, disappearing down the stretch is better than a 30goal average send line center who's changed his game And beocome a shut down center. HF lmfao

Ah yes, Kadri changed his game - yet before that, never accomplished what Domi did as a 23 year old.

You're thinking of Drouin, you boob lol

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
According to NHL.com Zaitsev had the 87th highest TOI/GP of all defencemen in the league last year.

According to some posters, this makes him a bottom pairing defencman. Honest question to these posters: Are you just trolling or are you really that clueless?

Last edited:
Reactions: Liferleafer

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
According to NHL.com Zaitsev had the 59th highest TOI/GP of all defencemen in the league last year.

According to some posters, this makes him a bottom pairing defencman. Honest question to these posters: Are you just trolling or are you really that clueless?

Where do you see him 59th? Also, Cody Ceci is higher on the list and he's just as bad.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
According to NHL.com Zaitsev had the 87th highest TOI/GP of all defencemen in the league last year.

So you think the ice time means something when the Leafs RD side is horrible and they are forced to play what they got? Pretty sure Babcock would play someone else more if he had that option lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad