Zack Kassian VI - Riding the Pine or Riding Shotgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
Samuelsson had some serious take no **** juju going on from him. He wouldn't initiate anything, but if you provoked him he wasn't going to give you a free pass to do so. I liked that about him.

The biggest asset Samuelsson gave us was another really solid option to go with the Twins. If Burr was off, Sammy was on and vice versa. Gave us a different look as Burr was more cerebral and Samuelsson had a pretty fantastic shot when he was on.

Aka not shooting at goalie crests:laugh:

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
here we go again....

just put this guy out of his misery and trade him in the offseason as he's probably got a head injury from wondering what he's done yet again to get himself scratched...3 gwg's in the past 9 games was apparently insufficient production to stay in the lineup

happy to be wrong if he's actually injured but this recent scratch doesn't pass the smell test

Alflives*

here we go again....

just put this guy out of his misery and trade him in the offseason as he's probably got a head injury from wondering what he's done yet again to get himself scratched...3 gwg's in the past 9 games was apparently insufficient production to stay in the lineup

happy to be wrong if he's actually injured but this recent scratch doesn't pass the smell test

God, I hope it's not the "24" hour flu again. This guy has all the talent in the world, but if he's out late doing stupid stuff again, he's gotta get straightened out. Does any one know if he's been out late partying again?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Call me crazy, but I think it makes more sense to wait to find out if this injury is more than just a one game thing and not "made up" before freaking out with "OMG trade him!" posts again.

arsmaster*

He was seen talking to the physio by Kevin woodley. Hopefully maintenance.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
God, I hope it's not the "24" hour flu again. This guy has all the talent in the world, but if he's out late doing stupid stuff again, he's gotta get straightened out. Does any one know if he's been out late partying again?

I love how people keep going back to this with no proof as if it is a fact.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
With a healthy line-up it could be he's just a little banged up. I see no problem, at this stage of the season, giving him a little rest. We want him healthy and going full speed in the playoffs...

And, yeah, probably a good idea to stop with the speculation about off-ice stuff.

BTL

Mar 7, 2015
After all the complaining I did in this thread I cant help but feel some affirmation tonight. Sue me!

BTL

Mar 7, 2015
I know 100% fact that Kassian would have over skated the first pass and been way behind the play on the second. No use debating it tbh.

CanadianPirate

Apr 17, 2007
I know 100% fact that Kassian would have over skated the first pass and been way behind the play on the second. No use debating it tbh.

Yepp you're absolutely right. There's no point in debating with you. In fact I would probably say there's no point in even talking to you...or seeing your posts.:)

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver

Cool. Can't really argue against 100% facts; thanks for settling that. Must be nice being able to see across parallel universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad