Zack Kassian VI - Riding the Pine or Riding Shotgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Not sure what the logic here is. Burrows scores 2 tonight therefore Kassian can't score???
Can you come up with two other more unrelated events and connect them together ?
I ate a pizza tonight so Sbisa will deliver a pizza next game ?

BTL

Mar 7, 2015
Cool. Can't really argue against 100% facts; thanks for settling that. Must be nice being able to see across parallel universes.

When you can travel through the fourth and fifth dimension information like this is simply not debated. Despite the multiverse being infinite, there was no such compilation of atoms in in which Kassian could make those shots. Paradoxical when you think about it.

Facetiousness aside. I cant be the only person happy to see Burrows play with the Sedins instead of Kassian

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
When you can travel through the fourth and fifth dimension information like this is simply not debated. Despite the multiverse being infinite, there was no such compilation of atoms in in which Kassian could make those shots. Paradoxical when you think about it.

Facetiousness aside. I cant be the only person happy to see Burrows play with the Sedins instead of Kassian
I watched 1st and 2nd and missed the 3rd but from those 2 periods that line was not looking dangerous to me.

I did think they were getting better o zone support from the d compared to previous games.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Samuelsson had some serious take no **** juju going on from him. He wouldn't initiate anything, but if you provoked him he wasn't going to give you a free pass to do so. I liked that about him.

The biggest asset Samuelsson gave us was another really solid option to go with the Twins. If Burr was off, Sammy was on and vice versa. Gave us a different look as Burr was more cerebral and Samuelsson had a pretty fantastic shot when he was on.

Yes.

People get such a ***** over Burrows that they ignore when that line goes dry. And that seems to more and more common as we move away from the peak years of 2010-2012.

BTL

Mar 7, 2015
I watched 1st and 2nd and missed the 3rd but from those 2 periods that line was not looking dangerous to me.

I did think they were getting better o zone support from the d compared to previous games.

Your pretty much right. The Kennins/Horvat/Hanson line was the Canucks best in the first two periods. Sedins didn't come alive until the third. Ill be interested to see if Kassian comes back into the line up and bumps Burrows.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
I know 100% fact that Kassian would have over skated the first pass and been way behind the play on the second. No use debating it tbh.

Wow, someone can see across alternate realities.

Edit: not sure if serious. :laugh:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Only two options. Wish it was Dorsett but it will be Kennins.

Apparently Higgins and Dorsett had the worst Corsi numbers and shot-differential stats on the planet against the Flyers, but that won't matter to WD. Speculation is that Kassian will be sitting again on Thursday against the Jackets......something about being superstitious about tampering with a winning lineup...sheesh:shakehead

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Personally while I love seeing Kassian get the opportunity to succeed with the Sedins for right now I still like Burrows there and would rather see Kassian back with Matthias and Richardson.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Probably time for a swap between Burrows/Kassian, to rejuvenate the Sedins a bit more, and maybe wake up Kassian too. Get Matthias/Kassian back together causing havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad