Confirmed with Link: Zach Sill re-signs with Pittsburgh (1 Year/$550k/ 2-Way Deal)

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Why would I look for him in the wilderness?

I'm not down with prejudice. Big dude isn't stupid, got his own pad and even has an iPhone.

He was just telling me not too long ago about a rumor he read on here that Crosby was being traded.

He also fill you in on the fact elite players can be had for packages of average prospects and multiple mid round picks?

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Not really, if you think SILL saying something has the same exact impact as a Zetterberg or a Crosby, then I suggest you don't understand my point at all.

You really don't understand, do you? The fact that Sill is chirping probably pisses off the opposition EVEN MORE since he is not established. You can hear the Maple Leaf players getting in his ear about if it's his "first game", so obviously the "newbie" was getting their attention.

Aggravation is aggravation dude...doesn't matter who it's coming from. Just because Donald Trump aggravates me, doesn't mean some poor dude from Harlem WON'T aggravate me simply because the poor person is "less established".

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Well at least Craig Adams is gone for sure now......

And yet... he's not gone. Until his name is no longer on that roster page, Bylsm-evil is being allowed to persist. ;)

I wish I could believe that signing Sill to a 2-way deal means Adams is gone, but a 2-way deal by definition probably means he's not gone.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Man, if Sill is getting this sort of reaction, I can only imagine what would happen if Farnham came up.

He makes Sill look like Datsyuk in terms of chirping and antics.

I just love the name "Bobby Farnham"...it just seems like some Canadian hockey movie goon/comedic relief type of character.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad