Zach Hyman A.K.A Babcock's Son Appreciation Thread

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Sometimes I wonder if you're having an aneurism. Are you ok?
but but there's just no way to know JT and Marner would produce more without Hyman and considering the world may implode if we tried another winger in his place even just for a few games i believe it's best we leave Hyman surgically attached to Tavares at least until we can acquire Thachuk in a trade

and sure Mathews proved Hyman was an anchor but that doesn't mean JT and Marner can produce without him because we just can't know

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
but but there's just no way to know JT and Marner would produce more without Hyman and considering the world may implode if we tried another winger in his place even just for a few games i believe it's best we leave Hyman surgically attached to Tavares at least until we can acquire Thachuk in a trade

and sure Mathews proved Hyman was an anchor but that doesn't mean JT and Marner can produce without him because we just can't know
Perhaps you should see a doctor? My concern level is very high right now

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017

You seem to want and try to make a flawless team, it just doesn't work like that. Babcock is trying to make the best out of what he has available. All 13 players cant be top 6 skilled players, accept the team, they are winning.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
You seem to want and try to make a flawless team, it just doesn't work like that. Babcock is trying to make the best out of what he has available. All 13 players cant be top 6 skilled players, accept the team, they are winning.
what i want is for our coach to maximize the roster at his disposal and if you feel Babs is maximizing the potential of our forwards then we'll just have to agree to disagree and call it a day

Reactions: smitty10

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Delusional is a good word for you.
wow you get triggered quickly especially for a person that went on and on for 2 yrs about how we just can't know if Mathews production would plummet without Hyman , lol

but again i'll ask why you don't find it entertaining like you did for 2 yrs when someone else regurgitates your crap

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
what i want is for our coach to maximize the roster at his disposal and if you feel Babs is maximizing the potential of our forwards then we'll just have to agree to disagree and call it a day

I believe Babcocks does maximize the full potential of his forwards, that is why he has been considered by pro-hockey people to be one of the top coaches for over ten years, now.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
wow you get triggered quickly especially for a person that went on and on for 2 yrs about how we just can't know if Mathews production would plummet with Hyman , lol

but again i'll ask why you don't find it entertaining like you did for 2 yrs when someone else regurgitates your crap
Perhaps cutting caffeine out might be a good idea? Maybe no more red bull?

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Perhaps cutting caffeine out might be a good idea? Maybe no more red bull?
but how could we possibly know if that'll work when there's no way to try it when the ramifications could be disastrous , i mean we just can't know so why try to improve something when what we're doing is working ?

we just can't know , we just can't

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
They accomplished more in 3 years under Sullivan than Babcock did with his entire tenure in Detroit.

I'd hold off on the trash-talk at Pittsburgh. Let's hope Babcock can get Sullivan's results.
Babcock won the stanley cup in detroit

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
but how could we possibly know if that'll work when there's no way to try it when the ramifications could be disastrous , i mean we just can't know so why try to improve something when what we're doing is working ?

we just can't know , we just can't
Maybe dont nic medication with alcohol. Never a good thing my friend

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
I believe Babcocks does maximize the full potential of his forwards, that is why he has been considered by pro-hockey people to be one of the top coaches for over ten years, now.
Mathews already proved with his increased production that Babs wasn't maximizing his lineup and anyone believing Hyman should be used on the pp instead of Kappy is delusional .

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Maybe don't nic medication with alcohol. Never a good thing my friend
are you sure ? there's just no way to know , lol

why are you not entertained ?

I thought you would be after 2 years of saying "how we just don't know" and how come you don't find it funny now considering how amused you used to be , lol

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
are you sure ? there's just no way to know , lol

why are you not entertained ?

I thought you would be after 2 years of saying "how we just don't know" and how come you don't find it funny now considering how amused you used to be , lol
Did you know there is an octopuss that can walk on land outside of the sea?

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
good to know

did you know there was poster that said "we just can't know " for 2 years on this board ?
It hunts crabs in the tidal pools. Moves along the shoreline from pool to pool.

There is a poster that cant seem to comprehend things that are told to them even when it comes from multiple other posters in various forms. One would thing said poster was addled, ESL or a troll

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
and Sullivan won 2 cups in his first 3 yrs in Pitt which was his point
Just an odd statement was all... Stanley cup is a pretty big accomplishment. If he wins one in Toronto like he did in Detroit Id be happy

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
ummm , alrighty what exactly ?

are telling me Hyman should be playing before Kap on the pp or you just deflecting because you can't admit Babs isn't perfect for some strange reason

You think Kappy can be a better net front (JVR old role) guy than Hyman, its debatable i guess.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
You think Kappy can be a better net front (JVR old role) guy than Hyman, its debatable i guess.
I'm surprised people still think Hyman and Kapanen are fighting for spots. It's Ennis/Leivo and Kap that are. I do think Kap should be in over Ennis though.
It's going to be a domino effect when Matthews returns. Matthews takes back the left side on the PP, Tavares goes back to net front on PP #1, Marleau goes back to net front on PP #2 and Hyman goes back to 5 on 5 and PK duties.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Hyman didn't get pp time until Mathews went down so why are saying he's being used as a JVR replacement ?

it's unbelievable people believe our least skilled forward should get played on an offensive line as well as the pp and get the mins he does , truly f***ing unbelievable

did you not see how easily replaceable he was on Mathews line ? do you actually believe anyone would miss him if Dubas has enough of Babs overplaying him and deals him

do actually believe Hyman is some unique player and that's why Babs uses him so much as opposed to Babs just loving unskilled energy player like Hyman/Abdelker/Glendening ?

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I'm surprised people still think Hyman and Kapanen are fighting for spots. It's Ennis/Leivo and Kap that are. I do think Kap should be in over Ennis though.
It's going to be a domino effect when Matthews returns. Matthews takes back the left side on the PP, Tavares goes back to net front on PP #1, Marleau goes back to net front on PP #2 and Hyman goes back to 5 on 5 and PK duties.

I don't know if he understands the PP structure or he just hates hyman, its hard to tell with these guys lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad