GDT: YYC vs YYZ 5:00 – 7:30ish MT, Thursday 16th, January 2020

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I kind of want a Gaudreau-Ryan-Dube line. Lucic bobbling every pass he gets is killing his line.

I don't like Gaudreau with Backlund and Monahan. When he was passing the puck with Hanafin during that extended possesion earlier in he game they hardly moved. No one was open and despite having the puck in their zone for about a minute of icetime we didn't get a scoring chance.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I kind of want a Gaudreau-Ryan-Dube line. Lucic bobbling every pass he gets is killing his line.

I don't like Gaudreau with Backlund and Monahan. When he was passing the puck with Hanafin during that extended possesion earlier in he game they hardly moved. No one was open and despite having the puck in their zone for about a minute of icetime we didn't get a scoring chance.

I'd be willing to watch this.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Lucic will be anchored to that third line until ward is gone. He’s had no problem keeping our shitty second pair together and gifting them prime minutes no matter how much they suck either.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Andreas slashes Mangiapane fairly hard after the horn and then is angry cowering behind the ref yelling at Hamonic.

It's not hard to hate teams when you have donkeys like that on the other team.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Honestly the big blunder was winning the faceoff in their end with Tavares line stuck out there for 2 min and lugging it back into our zone. Total unawareness. Not sure that was coaching blunder but the players should have known that. We were fresh and they were dead tired and we helped them out.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $8,851.00