GDT: YYC vs YYZ 5:00 – 7:30ish MT, Thursday 16th, January 2020

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Dear HF Calgary,

It is with great pleasure that I cordially invite you to peruse, this late afternoon, the Calgary vs Toronto National Hockey Game. As you are most likely aware, this epic affair is bound to be filled with defensive gaffes, dangerous passes, including, drop passes next to opponents, defensive passes through the crease, cross ice passes, passes to far in front, passes to far back and offensive blue line passes leading to breakaways. However, there will be more to get all excited about! During this historically heroic sporting event there will be shots fired from all angles, including, the low percentage offensive corner goal line, the blue line shot with no screen in place, the fake shot that everyone expects, the wide shot, the other wide shot, the other other wide shot, the shot into the crest of the goalie, the other other other wide shot, and every now and again the wrist shot with the deflection right into the goalies pads.

As always, the tables have already been pre-designated. Please sit where you're assigned.

YYC SEATING

Forwards
Andrew Mangiapane – Elias Lindholm – Matthew Tkachuk
Johnny Gaudreau – Sean Monahan – Mikael Backlund
Milan Lucic – Derek Ryan – Dillon Dube
Zac Rinaldo – Tobias Rieder – Sam Bennett

Defence

Mark Giordano – TJ Brodie
Noah Hanifin – Travis Hamonic
Oliver Kylington – Rasmus Andersson

Goaltenders

David Rittich
Cam Talbot

YYZ SEATING

Forwards
Zach Hyman – Auston Matthews – Mitchell Marner
Alexander Kerfoot – John Tavares – William Nylander
Andreas Johnsson – Pierre Engvall – Kasperi Kapanen
Jason Spezza – Adam Brooks – Frederik Gauthier

Defence
Martin Marincin – Tyson Barrie
Travis Dermott – Justin Holl
Rasmus Sandin – Cody Ceci

Goaltenders
Frederik Andersen
Michael Hutchinson

Unfortunately, there are some individuals who have RSVP’d “will not be attending”. While we certainly understand that life can get in the way we will miss these people and hope they are having as much fun wherever they are.

Not Attending
Flames — D Juuso Valimaki
Maple Leafs — LW Trevor Moore, RW Ilya Mikheyev, D Jake Muzzin, D Morgan Rielly

Also, please congratulate Mr. David Rittich on his All-Star nod! Mr. Rittich has been working extra hard at his career this year and he is being rewarded with extra work. Keep it up!

YYZ is all about offense and it will be YYC’s defensive bodies who will be filling the dance floor. Grab your partner and twirl!

There will be a wet bar on location however we do encourage you to drink responsibly and if you had a bit too much please don’t drive.

Mathew Tkachuk Friendship Tour.jpg

Last edited:

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
If Keefe is smart (he is) Hanifin-Hamonic are going to get caved

Last edited:

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
If Keefe is smart (he is) Hanifin-Hamonic is going to get caved

And ward will play them 24 minutes cause of NA GRIT!!!

@CorpusX legendary gdt. 200% effort tbh, I’d be content with only half assed efforts and it would still be better than my quarter ass efforts.

Reactions: Corpus X

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
And ward will play them 24 minutes cause of NA GRIT!!!

@CorpusX legendary gdt. 200% effort tbh, I’d be content with only half assed efforts and it would still be better than my quarter ass efforts.
I was up at 3:30 am... I had some time. ;)

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Wow, epic OP and GDT!

Toronto's playing well with all their stars firing on all cylinders. Going to be a tough one. Hopefully we can play spoiler! GFG!

Reactions: Corpus X

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Maybe if we pay off the music people to just play poker face all game it will throw Matthews off his game

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad