GDT: YST G1 | Oilers vs. Canucks | 8:30PM | Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Ugh.

Take a run at a guy late in a nothing game where you've already been dumpstered. Very Brave.

Like how Slep put him down right after.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I do not think that is the problem--he lacks the hockey sense for the nhl--just my opinion
He has enough for a high end 4th liner. When he plays his game he does well. He is trying to hard to play like someone else and it isn't working.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
WoooOOoooo

Ric-Flair-Woo.jpg

...what a shot!

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
Canucks D is atrocious. The Oilers cleared the zone, returned back and scored the goal.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I hope Plazter can put his game together. That shot is a beauty and I think he has it in him to be a middle 6 winger.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
Virtanen has a mouth on him--but if he ducks the challange--he will get a bad rep quickly

Keep in mind, he's trying to get a spot on the canucks. Running his mouth, running people, and not backing it up is just what he's got to do to make the NHL team.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
That has to be one of the worst defensive turnovers I have ever seen. I mean the Oilers' forwards had to regroup their forecheck from deep in the zone for the delayed offside, giving the Vancouver defense at least five seconds to clear the zone, and they still handled the puck like it was a live grenade.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Good they haven't played McDavid the last 10 minutes or so this period. Let the other guys show off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad