GDT: YST G1 | Oilers vs. Canucks | 8:30PM | Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Virtanen has a mouth on him--but if he ducks the challange--he will get a bad rep quickly
I posted pretty much the same thing. Honestly I could see him getting destroyed by a hit in the NHL and the refs turning a blind eye to it. Refs aren't fans of it either.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Bradyn Kristoffer is really impressive. Stands up for his McDavid, goes all the way down the ice and almost pops a highlight reel.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Virtanen imo needs to accept a fight at some point, players will lose respect for him if he lays all the big hits he does but shys away from fights.

Like Cooke, Kassian, burrows, lapierre, etc etc etc he or his fans will not care about respect

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I'm hoping next game that McDavid is playing with more skilled players. I thought it would be a good idea at first but now it seems obvious to put him with players who can handle the puck.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I'm hoping next game that McDavid is playing with more skilled players. I thought it would be a good idea at first but now it seems obvious to put him with players who can handle the puck.
Give him Chris.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
Nurse will be with the Oilers to start the year. Guy is such a beast. So fast and so strong. His positioning and gap control may be slightly off at times but a guy with his speed will have that figured out quick.

I hope so, he looks really good. I think he can ease himself into a third paring role this year, maybe spend a little time in the AHL first. All this talent, this team is going to be entertaining to watch for the next decade if not more.:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad