You're GM, what would you do?

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
First off, if I were Chevy, I would hand in my resignation to Mark Chipman. The Atlanta Thrashers (morphed into Jets 2) were NOT an expansion team like the new Las Vegas Golden Knights who have a 5-year plan to compete for the playoffs. The Thrashers had a solid core of young "veterans" such as Kane, Buff, Ladd, Little, Wheeler, Glass, Thorburn, Stuart, Pavelec, Enstrom, Bimistrov, etc., and yet Chevy's 6-year plan has failed to produce even one playoff win.

So, if Chevy gets extended by 3 years say, will he go before the press media to say that his 6-year plan is now a 9-year plan?

It seems that Blackhawks Stan The Man Bowman's underling assistant GM Chevy didn't learn many GM skills from The Man.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Well, first thing I'd do is sign Tanner Glass. Then I'd take a season or two evaluate what we've got here in these Winnipeg Jets. To kick off my third season I'd sign an extension. Then maybe bring in a new coach to help evaluate what we've got here in these Winnipeg Jets. Season 4 is playoffs! Then after that I'd take a bet that I couldn't be as bad as Jim Benning. Oh yeah? Hold my beer...

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
First off, if I were Chevy, I would hand in my resignation to Mark Chipman. The Atlanta Thrashers (morphed into Jets 2) were NOT an expansion team like the new Las Vegas Golden Knights who have a 5-year plan to compete for the playoffs. The Thrashers had a solid core of young "veterans" such as Kane, Buff, Ladd, Little, Wheeler, Glass, Thorburn, Stuart, Pavelec, Enstrom, Bimistrov, etc., and yet Chevy's 6-year plan has failed to produce even one playoff win.

So, if Chevy gets extended by 3 years say, will he go before the press media to say that his 6-year plan is now a 9-year plan?

It seems that Blackhawks Stan The Man Bowman's underling assistant GM Chevy didn't learn many GM skills from The Man.
I wasn't aware Chevy said he had a 6 year plan....link?

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Thought I'd try my hand at this. Pretty much do the same as most guys, nothing too drastic.

1. Bring up Lemieux/Roslovic/Connor (ensure Connor retains rookie status for next year though) for last few games of the year.

2. Beg Trouba to stay here.

3. Trade Myers if the return is decent. Hopefully a decent roster player and a B prospect and/or prospect. He's good when he plays but his injuries concern me.

4. If Myers isn't traded, ask Enstrom to waive NMC for XD.

5. If Enstrom doesn't waive, I still say go 7-3-1. Scheifele, Wheeler, Little, MP, Armia, Lowry, Dano. Buff, Trouba, Enstrom. Hellebuyck. Myers/Copp/Matthias gone to Vegas, likely Myers.

6. Draft BPA at the draft.

7. Let Thorburn and Pavelec walk. Stuart to the Moose. Re-sign Postma and Chariot for 1 year/1 million. Re-sign Hellebuyck for 1-2 years at 1.5-2 million. Re-sign Copp and Dano, 2 years at 1.125 million.

8. Sign Foley, Gennaro, Harkins, Spacek, Stallard, Green, Niku, Poolman and Berdin to ELC. 1997 born to the Moose (Foley, Harkins, Gennaro, Spacek). Stallard returns to WHL for overage year. Green to junior. Niku and Poolman to Moose. Berdin to ECHL and Phillips to Moose with Comrie.

9. Sign UFA goalie, hopefully Darling to play with Helle. Don't know where this leaves Hutch, I guess bury him in the minors for a year?

10. Sign LHD depth. Dmitri Kulikov and/or Brendan Smith.

11. Sign AHL veterans and proven AHL scorers. Make the Moose a competitive playoff team to give the prospects pro playoff experience.

Forgot to mention: I'd retain Maurice and the coaching staff for at least the beginning of the year, but they are on a short leash. Another rough start and someone is getting fired.

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
If I'm the GM today, Comrie, Connor and Roslo (for sure give him the game against the CBJ on the 6th) are getting called up and anyone with a nagging injury or worse sits (unless it leaves our D even more depleted).

Nogier is given a look until the end of the season even if it means sitting Enstrom for the rest of the season and yes, I know they shoot different hands.

I sit down with Maurice and tell him to start trying different line combos to see if someone clicks somewhere he hasn't been tried. Try Petan between some proven wingers. Play Armia in the top six. Put Buff in front of the net on the PP and let Trouba/Morrissey qb it.
Also, play Laine-Scheif-Ehlers against some better teams fighting for or in a playoff spot. Try Roslo with some offensive wingers. Play Connor with Scheif and Wheeler/Laine. Ehlers Scheif Wheeler and MP Little Laine are two other lines I would like to see for a few games.

Be actively scouting any and all LHDs and goalies I would be interested in getting. Halak stopped 37/40 to beat the Pens in a SO last night. I didn't even know they recalled him.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I'd learn key management phrases.
Development
Processes
Youth movement
Growing pains
Compete level
That way I can get through until old age.
Job for life like
Postal service or CNR

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
A) pick up a Veteran Goalie in the offseason
B) make Helle and Comrie compete for Vets backup(send loser back to AHL)
C) Trade Myers(rather than losing him to Expansion) for either a 1st round pick or blockbuster(possible throw Perrault or Buff in there, not for a cheap player either)
D) if Myers gets traded, pick up Shattenkirk
E) pick up a Left Defender In the first round
F) Pick up a highly touted Goalie in the second
G) Give Roslovic, Connor, Lemieux and maybe even Harkins a chance
H) Give Armia time on the second line(if he produces keep him there, if he doesn't drop him to the third line)
I) Trade Little, sounds dumb, but we have so much possible skill and depth at Center in Petan, Roslovic, Harkins, Lowry, Copp, Perrault, Wheeler(as he can play Center as well) and also possible Connor(as he's had time at Center and is listed as a W/C right now), he's what 29yrs(he's only got like 3 more good year and maybe 2 seasons after that) and takes up 4.75m in cap space(not to mention injury prone), get younger players with big upside and lesser price or another 1st rounder.
J)Give Maurice half a season with all that and if there's no noticeable improvement kick him to the curb.

Lines(Obviously Reversable):

Ehlers - Scheifele - Laine
Connor - Roslovic - Armia
Wheeler - Lowry - (2017, 1st Round Winger from Myers, Little Trade or Original)/ or Perrault
Dano/ Lemieux - Harkins - Copp

Morrisey - Trouba
Enstrom - Shattenkirk
Nogier/ Stanley/ (1st Round Left Defender Myers, Little Trade or Original) - Byfuglien

Vet
Comrie/ Helle

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
A) pick up a Veteran Goalie in the offseason
B) make Helle and Comrie compete for Vets backup(send loser back to AHL)
C) Trade Myers(rather than losing him to Expansion) for either a 1st round pick or blockbuster(possible throw Perrault or Buff in there, not for a cheap player either)
D) if Myers gets traded pick up Shattenkirk
E) pick up a Left Defender In the first round
F) Pick up a highly touted Goalie in the second
G) Give Roslovic, Connor and maybe even Harkins a chance
H) Put Armia on the second line
I) Trade Little, sounds dumb, but we have so much possible skill and depth at Center in Petan, Roslovic, Harkins, Lowry, Copp, Perrault, Wheeler(as he can play Center as well) and also possible Connor(as he's had time at Center and is listed as a W/C right now), he's what 29yrs(he's only got like 3 more good year and maybe 2 seasons after that) and takes up 4.75m in cap space(not to mention injury prone), get younger players with big upside and lesser price or another 1st rounder.
J)Give Maurice half a season with all that and if there's no noticeable improvement kick him to the curb.
You didn't see what the Little injury did to this team?
Helle needs to clear waivers to be sent down and he wouldn't.
Shattenkirk will be demanding huge money and won't come to Winnipeg.
Harkins will play with the Moose next year not the Jets.
Connor plays LW.

northendninja

Feb 25, 2016
No particular order really.
1- buy out Toby
2- get Vegas to take Toby by offering them a 4th round pick or a C prospect
3- trade lotto protected 1st and perhaps myers for a second pairing (young) LHD
4- get a vet goalie to be the starter for 3-4 years
5- fire coaching staff. Personnel is better this year yet results are same or worse. Discipline is terrible, as are special teams and defensive scheme.

Sign Trouba to a max deal this summer. Sign little for 5x5...

Definitely think the jets should be trading picks in this draft to upgrade assets that can play in the NHL next season.

Ps- shatty is signing with the Rangers. No sense even discussing him haha

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
You didn't see what the Little injury did to this team?
Helle needs to clear waivers to be sent down and he wouldn't.
Shattenkirk will be demanding huge money and won't come to Winnipeg.
Harkins will play with the Moose next year not the Jets.
Connor plays LW.

It hurt them but he is more than likely replaceable, if we got rid of Myers and Little we should have just enough to fit Shattenkirk(we can buy him with the space lost in those trades alone, 10.5m) I think Harkins has the talent to come to the Jets as a third or fourth liner(if he doesn't do well enough there should be no hesitation to be sent back down), Connor has experience at Center and is primarily a Winger at the moment but I was just naming talents who have and could play Center and I said the same thing for Wheeler as he had played it a little this season.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
It hurt them but he is more than likely replaceable, if we got rid of Myers and Little we should have just enough to fit Shattenkirk(we can buy him with the space lost in those trades alone, 10.5m) I think Harkins has the talent to come to the Jets as a third or fourth liner(if he doesn't do well enough there should be no hesitation to be sent back down), Connor has experience at Center and is primarily a Winger at the moment but I was just naming talents who have and could play Center and I said the same thing for Wheeler as he had played it a little this season.

When was the last time Connor played LW?
Wheeler at C was a desperation move.

It was obvious we had nobody to replace Little when he went down. Harkins playing 3C or 4C won't help. At worst, Little is a 2C.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
When was the last time Connor played LW?
Wheeler at C was a desperation move.

It was obvious we had nobody to replace Little when he went down. Harkins playing 3C or 4C won't help. At worst, Little is a 2C.

Exactly, I'm just laying out the options, I'm just saying I'm confident in what's behind him, and I wouldn't mind seeing Roslovic replace him. Honestly he's a great center, but this team isn't getting past the first round of the playoffs even by years end of the 2018 season, but they could be as dominant as the Pens, Caps or Hawks in 3 seasons, but they have to capitalize on making the team better and Bryan Little may make our team better this or next season but his cap is high and won't be as valuable then, look at the Stafford situation(which was horrible on are managements behalf), they could have picked up a very late 1st Round pick to mid 2nd pick or baited a blockbuster, now since they waited that extra season they have a 4th pick at best or the more probable 6th round pick, But the problem is Little is both younger then Stafford and more valuable meaning this is the time to trade him. I never said getting rid of Little would help us next season, but I think he is definitely replaceable(I'd like to see Perrault as the 2nd line C) and if we could find younger and cheaper talent in replacement that wouldn't hurt.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
First the draft I guess.

Ran draft simulator

Dallas - Hischier
Colorado - Patrick
Phoenix - Lilgegren
Vegas - Vilardi
Jersey - Glass
Vancouver - Petterson
Buffalo - Makar
Winnipeg - Heiskanen

Would think hard about Middlestadt but I think Heiskanen is too good a fit here to pass up.

Then, expansion draft. Easy. 4 and 4. Perreault the 4th forward. He's rebounded well since the start of the year. Was worried about him starting to get worse already, but he's looked good lately. Lowry will be the one who gets picked.

July

Being the Jets we wait out the first day or two of free agency where the 5-8 year deals get handed out. I would try to sign Del Zotto out of Philly. He's more of a 2nd/3rd pair guy that is up and down. But for a 2 year deal for 3 million each year, I think he'd sign, he would be a big upgrade on Stuart or Chiarot.

Would love to have Darling or Bishop be our starting goalie next year, but we probably lose out on the bidding to other places. Calgary will snag Fleury, Flyers will nab Bishop, and Hurricanes will get Darling. Will pick up a second tier UFA goalie for a million bucks.

Forgot to say I'd sign Poolman like everyone else here I'm sure. Wouldn't mind keeping Postma at all but he will go somewhere somebody else will give him a shot. I could see it being the Leafs.

Will wait until Trouba finishes this year before his next contract. He's obviously not going to be tricked into taking less than he thinks he can earn. So, I let him play another season so we know exactly what he is as an NHLer with 5 years experience and a year and a half as the 1D.

Pretty much all I'd do for now. Not trading a first round pick until the team actually makes the playoffs. Maurice has his fate decided by where we are in the standings on American Thanksgiving.

October Roster

Ehlers Scheifele Laine
Connor Little Wheeler
Perreault Petan Dano
Matthias Copp Armia
Lemieux Roslovic Lipon

Morrissey Trouba
Del Zotto Buff
Enstrom Myers
Chiarot Poolman

Rolling with Helle and the UFA. Brian Elliot, Jonathon Bernier, maybe?

Tried to be as realistic as possible.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
First the draft I guess.

Ran draft simulator

Dallas - Hischier
Colorado - Patrick
Phoenix - Lilgegren
Vegas - Vilardi
Jersey - Glass
Vancouver - Petterson
Buffalo - Makar
Winnipeg - Heiskanen

Would think hard about Middlestadt but I think Heiskanen is too good a fit here to pass up.

Then, expansion draft. Easy. 4 and 4. Perreault the 4th forward. He's rebounded well since the start of the year. Was worried about him starting to get worse already, but he's looked good lately. Lowry will be the one who gets picked.

July

Being the Jets we wait out the first day or two of free agency where the 5-8 year deals get handed out. I would try to sign Del Zotto out of Philly. He's more of a 2nd/3rd pair guy that is up and down. But for a 2 year deal for 3 million each year, I think he'd sign, he would be a big upgrade on Stuart or Chiarot.

Would love to have Darling or Bishop be our starting goalie next year, but we probably lose out on the bidding to other places. Calgary will snag Fleury, Flyers will nab Bishop, and Hurricanes will get Darling. Will pick up a second tier UFA goalie for a million bucks.

Forgot to say I'd sign Poolman like everyone else here I'm sure. Wouldn't mind keeping Postma at all but he will go somewhere somebody else will give him a shot. I could see it being the Leafs.

Will wait until Trouba finishes this year before his next contract. He's obviously not going to be tricked into taking less than he thinks he can earn. So, I let him play another season so we know exactly what he is as an NHLer with 5 years experience and a year and a half as the 1D.

Pretty much all I'd do for now. Not trading a first round pick until the team actually makes the playoffs. Maurice has his fate decided by where we are in the standings on American Thanksgiving.

October Roster

Ehlers Scheifele Laine
Connor Little Wheeler
Perreault Petan Dano
Matthias Copp Armia
Lemieux Roslovic Lipon

Morrissey Trouba
Del Zotto Buff
Enstrom Myersh
Chiarot Poolman

Rolling with Helle and the UFA. Brian Elliot, Jonathon Bernier, maybe?

Tried to be as realistic as possible.

I don't think we are going to lose Lowry, especially to protect both Enstrom and Myers, neither of whom contributed much this year, whereas Lowry moved away from Thorburn took a step forward.

You made our PK worse, by subtracting Lowry. And you have 9 forwards to compete for PP time with 8 spots. If there is a d-man I expect to be in Vegas, given the Lisa Ann episode, I expect it to be Del Zotto.

For the record I expect the Pens to keep Fleury, he has been there since day 1 of Lemieux's ownership. Look for them to give up Maata pretty easily.

I think we would be more enticing than Carolina for Darling, especially getting to face your old team regularly.

But it is a good premise nonetheless.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Trade for James Reimer at the draft. Extend Trouba. Trade a couple of your young prospects and picks for a top 4 LHD. If not sign Kulikov, then the roster looks like this:

Laine Scheif Ehlers
Connor Little Wheeler
Petan MP Dano
Matthias Copp Armia (Lowry got claimed)
Roslo first recall

Morrissey Trouba
Kulikov Buff
Enstrom Myers
Chiarot
Poolman first recall

Helly
Reimer
(I just don't think Darling is the answer, hunch of mine. He'll command too much money and Im not sold on him going forward despite his numbers, you heard it hear first!)

Make playoffs, win first playoff game. Extend Chevy and PMo for 5 years ;)

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Could trade for Raanta at the draft, if you assume Vegas takes one of Reimer/Luongo and Raanta. Don't see an expansion team needing two starting goalies. They'd be more interested in (a goalie prospect like) Comrie than (a 1a like) Raanta.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Trade for James Reimer at the draft. Extend Trouba. Trade a couple of your young prospects and picks for a top 4 LHD. If not sign Kulikov, then the roster looks like this:

Laine Scheif Ehlers
Connor Little Wheeler
Petan MP Dano
Matthias Copp Armia (Lowry got claimed)
Roslo first recall

Morrissey Trouba
Kulikov Buff
Enstrom Myers
Chiarot
Poolman first recall

Helly
Reimer
(I just don't think Darling is the answer, hunch of mine. He'll command too much money and Im not sold on him going forward despite his numbers, you heard it hear first!)

Make playoffs, win first playoff game. Extend Chevy and PMo for 5 years ;)

Who knew that all we were missing is Kulikov and Reimer, and subtracting Lowry to be a playoff team? I mean clearly we addressed the issues which made us the worst defensive team in hockey. Are we tanking again?

I say we sacrifice Dano. Does not affect any special teams going forward.

We trade Enstrom for Ouellet and Helm. Address special teams directly.

Lodge and 4th for Derrick Pouliot

Acquire Calvin Pickard from Vegas for Lemieux

Sign Trevor Daley to be our PK leader, getting an investment we need, as opposed to one we do not (Enstrom)

Ehlers-Scheif-Laine
Connor-Little-Wheeler
Perreault-Lowry-Armia
Copp-Petan-Helm
Matthias

Morrissey-Trouba
Daley-Buff
X.Ouellet-Myers
Poiliot, Chiarot

Hellebuyck
Pickard

Foley'-Roslovic-Spacek
DeLeo-Harkins-Kosmachuk
Howden-Garbutt-Lipon
Tanev-Gennaro-F.A (college).

Roslovic works on game in the minors, PP/PK leader, able to fill in for C/RW depth.

Niku-Poolman (PP QB)
Stuart-Nogier
Stojkewych-Kostalek

Comrie
Hutch

We, for once, become a top 12 defensive team, as we invest in defensive leaders. Somehow we become a top 10 PP team.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Who knew that all we were missing is Kulikov and Reimer, and subtracting Lowry to be a playoff team? I mean clearly we addressed the issues which made us the worst defensive team in hockey. Are we tanking again?

I say we sacrifice Dano. Does not affect any special teams going forward.

We trade Enstrom for Ouellet and Helm. Address special teams directly.

Lodge and 4th for Derrick Pouliot

Acquire Calvin Pickard from Vegas for Lemieux

Sign Trevor Daley to be our PK leader, getting an investment we need, as opposed to one we do not (Enstrom)

Ehlers-Scheif-Laine
Connor-Little-Wheeler
Perreault-Lowry-Armia
Copp-Petan-Helm
Matthias

Morrissey-Trouba
Daley-Buff
X.Ouellet-Myers
Poiliot, Chiarot

Hellebuyck
Pickard

Foley'-Roslovic-Spacek
DeLeo-Harkins-Kosmachuk
Howden-Garbutt-Lipon
Tanev-Gennaro-F.A (college).

Roslovic works on game in the minors, PP/PK leader, able to fill in for C/RW depth.

Niku-Poolman (PP QB)
Stuart-Nogier
Stojkewych-Kostalek

Comrie
Hutch

We, for once, become a top 12 defensive team, as we invest in defensive leaders. Somehow we become a top 10 PP team.

Special Teams must improve. But we make playoffs if Helly takes the next step and Reimer post good numbers too. If that tandem can be around .918 - .920 then I think we are in the playoffs. Big if I know but think this year alone if we had Reimer over Hutch, how many more wins do you think we'd have? We'd be close to the playoff line even with all our injuries.

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
IF signing a UFA goalie fails (nobody wants to come to Winnipeg or they simply ask ludicrous money):

Trade Buff for a starting goaltender (+ possibly a D prospect). If needed, retain salary and/or throw an F prospect in the mix if it brings back a D prospect.

Boston might be interested (because Chara is aging + cap wise it would be nearly straight-up trade) but their goaltender pool behind Rask is even worse than what the Jets have. This is not to say that Rask would be the perfect answer, but I think he is still a very good starter. Boston's D is just no longer what it used to be, and the lack of a decent backup forces Rask to start like 60+ games. With Helle as a backup they could split around 50-30 and Rask would not get so fatigued. This year he started the season extremely well.

That said, Darling should still be the 1st option. Unless he demands crazy money. I like Raanta and Korpisalo too, but I don't think the Rangers are willing to let Raanta walk (the King has had some health issues lately, so they'll need a solid backup) and Korpisalo is not ready for a starter role yet (+ CBJ would probably want a lot in return).

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I just read a move proposed to keep all of our special teams intact.

I found that strange that we would lose a better 5v5 player in an effort to preserve our what, 26th place special teams units?

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Special Teams must improve. But we make playoffs if Helly takes the next step and Reimer post good numbers too. If that tandem can be around .918 - .920 then I think we are in the playoffs. Big if I know but think this year alone if we had Reimer over Hutch, how many more wins do you think we'd have? We'd be close to the playoff line even with all our injuries.

I like Reimer. But I can not see how Florida moves him with Luongo in clear regression. That leaves the Panthers without a #1 next year.

I agree that goaltending needs to improve. I may have a different view on how to improve it though, as I saw Budaj, who could not win with the Moose, posting shutouts on the Kings. Condon carrying the Sens. Both those goalies on the Jets would be behind Hutchinson, I think. Which says something to me about defensive shortcomings. PK inefficiency too. I have a hard time seeing how bringing Toby back, when he is starting to lose his speed, which was his advantage over his lack of size, addresses this, especially when we can identify Morrissey-Trouba as a clear #1 pair, and Buff as a potentially dominant #3. I think we can expect to be a top 10 offensive team with the pieces we have, maybe top 5 with PP success. The inevitable goal to be a playoff team is to be be in top half defensively. I think personnel in goal and on defense must change, to address this.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
I took it upon muself to create a topic on the main forum regarding what non_Jets fans think of our management. Sometimes hockey fans that follow the sport can give a non-emotional perspective of their thoughts of the Jets, having no attachment to the team. Many of us allow our emotions to take over a issue pertaining to the Jets. I am probably one of the worst offenders of this...lol. So here is the link if anyone is at all interested.

(*note: It's not pretty)

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2207941

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I took it upon muself to create a topic on the main forum regarding what non_Jets fans think of our management. Sometimes hockey fans that follow the sport can give a non-emotional perspective of their thoughts of the Jets, having no attachment to the team. Many of us allow our emotions to take over a issue pertaining to the Jets. I am probably one of the worst offenders of this...lol. So here is the link if anyone is at all interested.

(*note: It's not pretty)

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2207941

You thought that non-Jets fans on the main board would give an informed and unbiased view of the Jets' management? :laugh:

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Ya sorry but main boards are for fools lol. I guess it's like listening to the game tonight and hearing them talk about how the Jets really miss enstrom on the pp or how kompon has been a long time assistant with us or a bunch of other just stupid non true things they said. Bunch of people who really have no clue cuz hey Winnipeg sucks and the Arctic and blah blah blah

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Ya sorry but main boards are for fools lol. I guess it's like listening to the game tonight and hearing them talk about how the Jets really miss enstrom on the pp or how kompon has been a long time assistant with us or a bunch of other just stupid non true things they said. Bunch of people who really have no clue cuz hey Winnipeg sucks and the Arctic and blah blah blah

Toss out a carcass for the main boards and you are bound to get the hyenas and jackals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad