Post-Game Talk: You're an embarrassment to the force BOBROVSKY

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Smith had a great game up until he got PP time then went full Pejorative Slur.

Kronwall and Ericsson are really struggling, I think.

Gator really had a good game down in the nasty areas.

Quincey has been very very good all year.

I don't know what's going on but DeKeyser has really come alive in the offensive zone these last two games.

Nyquist looked dangerous all night.

Hell, even Cleary had some nice setups in the first that weren't finished and still ended up on the scoresheet.

It's nice to win the games you're "supposed" to.

Dynheart

Aug 21, 2011

I don't know what's going on but DeKeyser has really come alive in the offensive zone these last two games.

Hell, even Cleary had some nice setups in the first that weren't finished and still ended up on the scoresheet.

Is it me, or is Nyquist the only other guy outside of Datsyuk who can cleanly break into the O-zone just by....walking it in. No matter how many are standing on the blue line.

Zetterberg. Ehhhh He has his methods. But he doesn't do it cleanly like Dastyuk or Nyquist.

Maybe I'm just seeing things

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Smith with a +3, pretty impressive game by him.

He played a great game. His assist on Sheahan's goal was a text book Smitty play, things we saw a lot when he first came up in 11-12.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Is it me, or is Nyquist the only other guy outside of Datsyuk who can cleanly break into the O-zone just by....walking it in. No matter how many are standing on the blue line.

Zetterberg. Ehhhh He has his methods. But he doesn't do it cleanly like Dastyuk or Nyquist.

Maybe I'm just seeing things

Zone entry has been a bit of a continuous issue for the team recently. The two players you listed are pretty consistently good at it. Filppula used to be very good at it, one of the things he helped with.

I am so over the stupid drop pass in the neutral zone... I wish they would just cut that **** out altogether.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Smith had two assists, a scrap, and a plus 3.

He's engaged. Seeing some gloves drop and some anger was awesome. Good to see Smith into the game and getting his hands dirty.

Really should move him up with Kronwall though.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Wings win 5-0, PGT only 2 pages long? I guess some people only post when they can find things to moan about. Please, can't someone tell me how mediocre Howard was this game?

joe89

Apr 30, 2009

I think Ericsson is struggling heavily to be honest and he's dragging Kronwall down right now. I'd like to see E bumped down to the 3rd pair for a while, play some softer minutes, get some groove back. He's especially bad with the puck this year, I don't know if it's hand-related but it's certainly possible.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
We can empathize with the Jackets right now but you do get to find out what you have in your organization. I don't think this Wings team is what is right now without dealing with last year.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Solid game, really frustrated a decimated CBJ team in Columbus. Onward to Winnipeg.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Wings win 5-0, PGT only 2 pages long? I guess some people only post when they can find things to moan about. Please, can't someone tell me how mediocre Howard was this game?

Predictably there isn't much to discuss when the team is able to win to such a degree.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00