Post-Game Talk: You're an embarrassment to the force BOBROVSKY

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
That's the reaction we wanted to see after the mess against the Habs. Great game for the kids.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Very good effort from start to finish. We followed up our worst game of the year with perhaps our most complete game of the year.

Tough to pick out of:
-Howard
-Tatar
-Jurco
-Smith

Those 4 had great games. I went with Howard, Jurco and Smith.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This is what happens when the Wings come to play against a weaker opponent. Wish they would do that more often.

All the right guys scored. Sheahan, Jurco, Helm, they all badly need the confidence boost and are hopefully on the right track now.

Very good game by Howard as well. A couple of huge saves when the score was still close. Well deserved SO.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Howie's 1st shutty. Get a little nutty. Also Jurco's first. Couldn't be worse.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Great that Jurco picked up a goal and a point to get some confidence back but he still didnt outplay any of Howie, Tatar or Smith. Smith had one bad shift and he fought at the end of it which cancels it out for me.

Tatar 5 goals his last 9 games, pick him up in fantasy now ladies and gents

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
The kids were great tonight.

I still didn't like the start. Way too many sloppy plays and turnovers for at least 15 minutes.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Young guns gettin' it done. Granted, it's only Columbus but we need the second year guys to take that step. Good game for Howie too. Went with the snipes for the 2nd and 3rd stars.

1. Howie
2. Tatar
3. Jurco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad