GDT: Your Winnipeg Jets vs Los Angeles Kings | Sun Mar 1, 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I am relatively new to hockey, let alone to jets. But I have watched the past four years' stanley cups. I don't think there is anytime that matches physically Kings better than Jets. The only thing that I have noticed is that jets don't have the speed that Kings forwards have. But boy, jets make the blues look like they're children and they are adults.

Good choice picking the Jets board as your first choice :sarcasm:
Welcome!

Byefooglien

Siberia West
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
[mod]

We still have 18 games to go. I'll eat crow at the appropriate time.

I also predicted that one or more of Minnesota/Dallas/Colorado would sneak back into playoff contention due to the fact that they boast the elite talent that we don't, was I wrong now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
We still have 18 games to go. I'll eat crow at the appropriate time.

I also predicted that one or more of Minnesota/Dallas/Colorado would sneak back into playoff contention due to the fact that they boast the elite talent that we don't, was I wrong now?

Great prediction.

*Looks into crystal ball

I think that 16 teams will make the NHL playoffs this year

Where's my credit?

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I loved that hit by Scheif and Buff barreling in. This team is showing a lot of truculence tonight.

One of my favorite Howard Cosell / Bob Eucker stories (wow, how's THAT for dating myself!) involves Cosell (three sheets to the wind each and every day at this point in his career) trying to browbeat Eucker with the almighty college word power of "truculent".

"But I'm sure you don't know what that means, do you, Bob?" <insert nasal cadence as necessary>

"Well of course, Howard, if I borrowed your pick-up, that'd be the truck you lent"

And the guys with him (wanna say Gifford and Michaels) lost it.

Anyways, long story short: LOVE that word. BUT since I need to one-up that masterpiece, right now, Sutter looks very lugubrious.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
so no boarding call on sekera? And we get called on something right after?

Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad