Speculation: Your team's needs at trade deadline

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
deadline 50 days away, what does your team need?

and who is available?

:bruins

needs:
-top 6 RW (right shot preferred)
-depth defenseman (preferably right shot/gritty PK guy if kevan miller doesn't come back)

wouldn't be terrible to add another winger beyond that top 6 RW, as depth for when
the younger guys struggle

available:
-danton heinen
-jakub zboril, peter cehlarik, several prospects/picks
-john moore
-contracts/bodies like david backes, brett ritchie, par lindholm, etc

Troy

Nov 28, 2017
Winnipeg needs are defensemen. Until the Buff situation is resolved they're tight with cap space

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
For the Blackhawks.

Needs are draft picks and young players.

For sale

Lehner(depending on a extension with the hawks)
Crawford
Erik Gustafsson
Connor Murphy(No reason not to at least listen)
Olli Maatta
Zach Smith(Max retention)
Brendan Saad

Reactions: 405Exit

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
Montreal.

Needs: High end draft picks
New GM

Available: Petry, Kovalchuk, Tatar, Gallagher for a lot, hopefully price finally but never gonna happen

Reactions: unitedstars87

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Detroit's needs?

Gamora-and-Thanos-Avengers-Infinity-War-2018-avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-42687240-540-250.gif

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Detroit needs goalie prospects, center prospects, defensive prospects, draft picks.

Not for sale(easier to list)

Larkin
Bertuzzi
Hronek
Zadina
Non roster prospects

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Only thing lacking in Toronto is a defensively sound top pairing RHD. A back up goalie would have to be explored, but hutch has looked better since he was given a new lease on life under Keefe.
Pieces available are forward Depth both on the roster today and in the system, draft picks and Cody Ceci. In other words I don’t see much happening unless someone decides to bottom out and take a futures package.
Pretty much everyone not on the roster aside from the two Swedish D men would be readily available and sure I suppose even one of those two might shake free in the right deal if comes along.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Kings need picks and prospects

Available
Tyler Toffoli
Trevor Lewis
Jeff Carter
Jack Campbell
Alec Martinez
Ben Hutton
Joakim Ryan

Reactions: AvroArrow

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Only thing lacking in Toronto is a defensively sound top pairing RHD. A back up goalie would have to be explored, but hutch has looked better since he was given a new lease on life under Keefe.
Pieces available are forward Depth both on the roster today and in the system, draft picks and Cody Ceci. In other words I don’t see much happening unless someone decides to bottom out and take a futures package.
Pretty much everyone not on the roster aside from the two Swedish D men would be readily available and sure I suppose even one of those two might shake free in the right deal if comes along.

I think a backup is still being looked at, yes Hutch has won 3 straight but 2 are against. NJ and Detroit only 1 is a quality win

Now if he can get a couple more quality wins over good teams maybe he solidifies his spot.

But not yet

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018

Toronto doesn't have the prospect depth or capspace to fill those needs...

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
A weird combination of picks/prospects and current players.

Selling off one year deals and Chiasson/Russell if we’re not in it.

2nd/3rd line forwards.

Possibly a backup goalie depending on which Smith shows up in the next little while.

a 2nd pairing RD would be nice but not really high on the list.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
A weird combination of picks/prospects and current players.

Selling off one year deals and Chiasson/Russell if we’re not in it.

2nd/3rd line forwards.

Possibly a backup goalie depending on which Smith shows up in the next little while.

a 2nd pairing RD would be nice but not really high on the list.

Just going to keep. Suggesting Kappy for Larsson

Reactions: Amavor

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
A 2nd pairing RHD in the mold of a Zadorov,Muzzin,Manson type. Someone under 30 would be nice but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it were an older player not signed beyond next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad