GDT: Your Round #2 Stanley Cup Playoffs GDT

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Tocchet is actually pretty good on tv.

I like him too. He comes across very knowledgeable, unlike his pressers as a HC where "I don't know" was his goto. I think he'll only get better too. That whole studio team is pretty good together.
RT was much better last night. It seems when he gets excited he is hard to follow. I agree about the crew, as they are entertaining, especially when Biz is there. RT said that Biz has a high hockey IQ.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I think Torres jumped into it a lot more than Trouba did. Most of Trouba's air was follow through.

I do think Trouba's intent was pretty clear, Domi falling saved Trouba a suspension most likely.
I remember it much differently as I recall Torres had just rebounded off another hit with a different player which resulted in him spinning in the opposite direction towards Hossa who he proceeded to hit in a reactionary manner, no time to intend to do anything malicious or target his head....

Remember the good old days when the Coyotes owned Edmonton? Went 25 games without a loss.

Had it gone the other way or even 50/50, Coyotes would likely have at least one Tkachuk, and possibly Eichel or McDavid.

Things aren't always as they seem.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Picks that late for me, potato potahto, I'm rooting for our goalie alumni, southern hockey, and my bracket. Go kuemps go antti.
Same. I don’t want an original 6 team to win, I don’t a Canadian team to win while I do like our alumni and southern hockey cousins.

Carolina/Tampa Bay vs Colorado/STL works.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Martinook has returned, on the 4th line with Domi. If DeAngelo is out there with them, with Rantta that's 4 ex yotes on the ice at once.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Am I the only one that hopes Raanta wins the series with a 45 game shutout in gm 6? Would love to see him stick it to the team that gave up on him. And then stay healthy and have a good NHL career the rest of the way (not too late imo). Good gm 5 for him even though not many shots against

Reactions: Jakey53 and Grimes

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
What's up with the hotties sitting behind the Oilers bench? Trying to distract them?

Reactions: Jakey53

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Am I the only one that hopes Raanta wins the series with a 45 game shutout in gm 6? Would love to see him stick it to the team that gave up on him. And then stay healthy and have a good NHL career the rest of the way (not too late imo). Good gm 5 for him even though not many shots against

Would love this. Loved his personality and only want to see the best for the guy. Hell at this point I'm kind of rooting for Smith too. McDavid winning games is good for hockey and I now have more hope that EDM can beat COL than CGY can. EDM also went through enough pain. Maybe they will finally be willing to move prospects and picks now that they have found some playoff success.

Reactions: PainForShane

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Would love this. Loved his personality and only want to see the best for the guy. Hell at this point I'm kind of rooting for Smith too. McDavid winning games is good for hockey and I now have more hope that EDM can beat COL than CGY can. EDM also went through enough pain. Maybe they will finally be willing to move prospects and picks now that they have found some playoff success.
Carolina and Colorado don't look quite right in these playoffs. A lot of pressure on these two teams. Let's see if they have the character to pull it off and be in the finals.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Carolina and Colorado don't look quite right in these playoffs. A lot of pressure on these two teams. Let's see if they have the character to pull it off and be in the finals.
And Calgary & Edmonton do? 😂
I know you’re all giddy over thes playoffs, but overall, they’ve been a defensive shit show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad