s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
DeBrusk
Zboril or Vaak
2nd in 2022

for

Garland
OEL 40% retained

Garland’s name has been out there, and I’d definitely like to get him.

That’s heavy retention for Arizona, but the length of OELs contract is concerning.

Wonder if they could be talking about some of the other forwards (Crouse, Dvorak, probably not Keller) or maybe even Chychrun (dreaming)

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
If the Bruins are to get a retained OEL, I'd suggest a 1st rounder would likely be involved.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
Garland’s name has been out there, and I’d definitely like to get him.

That’s heavy retention for Arizona, but the length of OELs contract is concerning.

Wonder if they could be talking about some of the other forwards (Crouse, Dvorak, probably not Keller) or maybe even Chychrun (dreaming)
I would be good with OEL, Garland and Dvorak :popcorn:

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
If so I think it would be facilitated through a different team. I don’t think Arizona is in a position to pay that much money for a guy to not play for them.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
So we obviously know Garland is a target for them, but I wonder if Kuemper is as well. Fills an immediate need as a veteran to stabilize and mentor Swayman

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Reactions: BMC

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I bet it’s Garland for DeBrusk and Prospect. Which I think would be a downgrade.
I respectfully disagree, Garland’s style and tenacity would be a better fit for this group now, and going forward.

Also if and when Hall signs, Debrusk is relegated to third line duty, at that point I would rather move him for an asset to address the right side.

Just my two cents on it, but Ritchie with Coyle and Smith is perfectly suitable.

Reactions: Flannelman

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad