Boston Bruins Your roster changes / proposals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
At some point you have to start making bigger changes at F and start looking at great C’s.

I’m not the biggest fan of building these last runs on 2 +35y C’s

Reactions: Gordoff

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Then he has no business being President of the team (but we already know that). Refusing to even consider acquiring a player that could help the team because he (Neely) doesn't like the guy's father?? Unprofessional to the nth degree.
The poster wasn't serious.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Krech can walk if he is holding things up. They need to get younger and bigger down the middle. Especially since he may not take a team deal. We never heard him say that and that bothers me. Hall a newbie came out and said it and it looks like he is a man of his words. Would be nice to add more money to a Left Dee if he did take a discount and remember it is the crest in the front not the name oin the back.

No brainer = Reinhart. he is just as good if not better, he will play another 10 years at best.

He could take over as the top guy after Bergy retirees.

First, Stud and Vladar. We have Swayman and Kyle Keyser.

We need to sweeten the deal as I am sure teams are drooling at getting a former # 2 pick. They have to anti up.

PS - Zadaorov at 4 million to play bottom pairing is horrible, Hawks fans said he was not physical last year and slow - pass on him.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Donny needs to be BOLD. No more of these half measures. If you want to win a Cup, really go for it. I’d rather see them go all in and fail than not try at all.

Exactly!

We know that without a miraculous draft or two that 2023 and beyond is likely to be rough.

Go all in this year and next and let the chips fall where they may.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Although not the most robust group, that would be a very good defense.
Yep oel heavy horse I've been saying all along 20 plus min provides scoring can a run powerplay big time play against the best forwards only 29. Gotta get that cap thing figured out. Gotta be moore going other way to balance things out. My guess is debrusk moore for sure .picks and prospects I cant get a gage on. I think it's a mega trade Fisher oel garland and we send jake moore plus plus like vaak stud ?

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The poster wasn't serious.
If you're referring to me, I am serious. I honestly doubt Cam Neely can look at Lemieux's dad at a Bruins function and not want to punch his head in, even after 30+ years.
I know that you aren't old enough to have lived through that era but the hate between Cam and Lemieux was something special.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
If you're referring to me, I am serious. I honestly doubt Cam Neely can look at Lemieux's dad at a Bruins function and not want to punch his head in, even after 30+ years.
I know that you aren't old enough to have lived through that era but the hate between Cam and Lemieux was something special.
First of all, I was alive and a fan during that time and second, if Cam, Don and the team think Lemieux fits on and off the ice and can help they will not hesitate to bring him in.

I guarantee you that Cam has grown up and moved on. It might be time for some posters to do the same when it comes to Cam and his hatred towards certain players.

Reactions: Bergyesque

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
OEL-McAvoy
Suter-Carlo
Gryz-Clifton
While that is a very talented group, I think they get torn apart in front of our own net and have very little PK ability.

If we're after OEL, I would hope that takes Suter off the table and it changes the focus to replacing what we've lost in Chara, Miller, Lauzon

Reactions: inactive user

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Chicago doesn’t have a need for Debrusk. They have debrincat playing top pairing LW, kubalik who has been a stud and two young LW in Kurashev and hagel who had promising rookie campaigns that were better than Debrusks season last year.
Yeah that's a good call. Personally I think DeBrusk is better than Kurashev/Hagel, but there's no denying that their top 2 LW are already set. That alone would make DeBrusk a less than desirable option for them.

Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad