Your Preferred Center Solution? (Poll)

Your preferred center solution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
Of course, but this is just to build a general consensus. Go with what you would predict a fair contract term/cost to acquire said players would be

Could you maybe add couple of other names floating around. Sam Bennet and Nic Roy. Haven't made my mind up yet:huh:

Reactions: haveandare

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Trocheck checks a lot of boxes for me, but I'd have to see the term and figure to 100% commit to that pathway.

Reactions: Lion Hound

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Could you maybe add couple of other names floating around. Sam Bennet and Nic Roy. Haven't made my mind up yet:huh:
Added

all of these options depend on the cost so its impossible to choose
Just who you'd think our target should be when considering what a fair value would be for them. Like PLD may be younger and better than some other guys but in that trade we're probably giving up Kakko

Reactions: Circus86

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Added

Just who you'd think our target should be when considering what a fair value would be for them. Like PLD may be younger and better than some other guys but in that trade we're probably giving up Kakko

So we add an alpha and lose a beta? Gets my vote.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
None of the above. Overpay if necessary with our assets for a young, underperforming, affordable, high potential center.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Longshot Ideal: Chytil admirable fills the role
Safest: Re-sign Copp
Dumb Mortgage: Trade for JT
Regretting those NFTs yet? Re-sign Strome
Cocaine: Malkin

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Pierre Luc Dubois.

Just turned 24.

Two times scored 60 points.

History with Panarin.

Trade for him, lock him up long term at around $6mil cap hit. He could break out as a 70+ point player as soon as this season and that contract would be a bargain.

Perfect target, age fits with the young core.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Copp but probably not for the money he wants. Roy could be nice fit but good luck trying to get him from a team that needs to get rid of salary not guys who don’t make a lot

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I don't think you can vote unless you know the cap numbers. Honestly, I would offer Strome a 5m x 3yr deal. He's not perfect but he's a big part of the room. At least if you do that and he doesn't go for it, you can sell the rest of the group that he left to make more money vs we just thought we could do better. I like Copp but dude wants his money. Can't afford what he's asking I guess.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014

Kirby Dach was absolutely my top target and it’s frustrating we missed out on him. We could’ve packaged something that beat out 13 overall.

These are young prospects/players I would absolutely overpay for in either a 1for1/combination. I’d be willing to move assets like Kravtsov, Lundkvist, Cuylle, Berard, 2023 1st, 2024 1st to make it happen.

Fyodor Svechkov
Shane Pinto
Thomas Bordeleau

These two are likely available and ready for minutes:

Alex Turcotte
Cody Glass

Other underperforming projects I’d consider and give a chance to:

Gabriel Vilardi
Rasmus Asplund
Jack Drury
Ryan Poehling

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Kirby Dach was absolutely my top target and it’s frustrating we missed out on him. We could’ve packaged something that beat out 13 overall.

These are young prospects/players I would absolutely overpay for in either a 1for1/combination. I’d be willing to move assets like Kravtsov, Lundkvist, Cuylle, Berard, 2023 1st, 2024 1st to make it happen.

Fyodor Svechkov
Shane Pinto
Thomas Bordeleau

These two are likely available and ready for minutes:

Alex Turcotte
Cody Glass

Other underperforming projects I’d consider and give a chance to:

Gabriel Vilardi
Rasmus Asplund
Jack Drury
Ryan Poehling

I would love Drury. I prefer him out of those other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad