Your Next Coyotes Jersey

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
You're confusing support and pandering. Reminds me of Pho telling the story once about Nickelback bringing a JoePa cardboard cutout on stage in Pennsylvania (obviously pre-Sandusky scandal).

Irregardless, I'm not facepalming because it's Taylor Swift, I'm face palming because I personally think customizing a Coyotes jersey to reflect your favorite music entertainer is cheesy. Doesn't mean I hate the guy for doing it but it does mean I'll give him some **** for having bad taste. :p:

Sorry I know it's old, just could not help myself.

:laugh:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Okay, admittedly, when I first posted a picture of the "Swift 13" jersey I hadn't actually bought it and posted it just because I thought it would be funny to see the reactions.

Tonight at the game, I actually bought it...

53zqe.jpg

BarkingMad

Once and Future King
Oct 31, 2013
Camelot
I quite like that actually but then again I rather like Taylor swift also... I wouldn't mind a Smith jersey myself, just debating whether to wait for a possible redesign..

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Okay, admittedly, when I first posted a picture of the "Swift 13" jersey I hadn't actually bought it and posted it just because I thought it would be funny to see the reactions.

You have

A) six (6) severe head injuries under your belt, along with

B) at least a passing familiarity with martial arts.

As far as I'm concerned, you can have whatever jersey you want.

Because my "Nicks/#77" jersey might not be far behind. I just need my cranium clobbered a few more times.

Sm4ckSm4sh

This is Atomic Love
Mar 12, 2010
Got my Doan 3rd jersey the other day.

Anyone have that feeling where you don't want to cut the tags off or wear it?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Collectors Item vs. Everyday Game Apparel
Never thought that about a shirt. It's a shirt. It has a cartoon coyote on the front and it has some letters and numbers sewn onto the back.

If anyone is thinking about investing in a Shane Doan alternate as a way to bankroll retirement, send me a PM and I'll help you set up a Roth IRA ... :shakehead

BarkingMad

Once and Future King
Oct 31, 2013
Camelot
It's a shirt. It has a cartoon coyote on the front and it has some letters and numbers sewn onto the back.

I wonder if this description makes it onto the store website? :sarcasm:

Have to agree though although hearing it like that makes me question their price tag even more than I already do :help:

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
It will have 53 on it. Nobody has been a bigger supporter of the Yotes staying in the Valley than DMo. He's earned our respect and it's hard to believe he doesn't have an A on his shirt.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Picked my Hanzal jersey today. Was a hard choice between him or OEL. I'll pick up another in a year or two.

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd

53zqe.jpg

Don't be surprised if someone asks you how the trucking business is doing some night lol

BarkingMad

Once and Future King
Oct 31, 2013
Camelot
So my jersey came in the post today, looking forward to wearing this around the uni (will make a nice change to the occasional Sens and Rangers jerseys I see on campus) :yo:

Attachments

• 041220131799.jpg
    041220131799.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad